Orion x (Y/n) x Kota: A Sunflower And A Rose

Começar do início

As the two of them approached the room that the orange-haired prince and his companion were staying in, they could clearly hear tons of giggles emitting from the room. That was one hint as to who the guest was. And when Presley knocked on the door to announce the (h/c) haired girl, the next hint was the ruckus that ensued. It sounded like a mob of high-pitched birds had invaded.

"Hey, wait - Y-Y-You have to give it back! Quick!"

"No way! I just tried it on!"

"B-But (Y/n) - I can't let her see me like this!"

"Why?! What's wrong with it?!"

"Presley's going to be mad at me!"

At the sound of that, the coral-haired male opened the door without the prince's permission, prompting the two inside the room to completely freeze. That allowed both Presley and (Y/n) to rest their eyes on the sight of a switcheroo in progress. Orion sat on the floor, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. That may have had something to do with the effeminate clothing he wore. A pink sweatshirt that only went down to the top of his stomach, short pink shorts, tight black and lacey stockings, matching accessories, etc. The only thing that was missing was the earrings, but that was because the orange-haired male didn't have his ears pierced, or so she assumed.

And though the answer to the mysterious guest was quite obvious at that point, the (h/c) haired gave a long sigh before gazing over to the superstar. He pouted at her display of disappointment but gave a bright smile when she looked at him, modeling the priceless articles of clothing he wore. The pink-haired male seemed rather proud of the treason he was committing, obviously in the know about why he had done something wrong.

"Y-Y-Y-Your highness!" Presley stuttered, eyes going dizzy from the shock he had received as he tried to figure out what to do, "I-I can see your s-s-s-stomach! Y-You'll catch a cold!"

Panicking, the coral-haired male rushed to grab the blanket out from under Kota's feet, prompting the clumsy male to fall flat on his face. He was only lucky he was on the bed anyway so it didn't hurt, but he did continue to huff. The young man attempted to throw the blanket around the prince, but he shrugged him off with an embarrassed whimper. Orion seemed to think he could hide if he put his hands over his eyes, but it only made the former captain of the guard obsess more and more over his well-being.

"What did this ruffian do to you, your highness?! I will have him - "

"You can't throw me out!" the pink-haired male declared proudly, pointing to the veil over his mouth and the beaded circlet on his head, "I am the prince of - "

"Kota, shut up before you get killed," (Y/n) wisely suggested, finding her hand being guided to rest on his cheek.

"Don't I look nice?"

"Yeah, your head will look great put up on a pike outside if you keep this up. Give Orion his clothes back. You can't trade him an outfit worth twenty dollars for his thousands of years old silks and jewels."

"Twenty?! Everything I wear is designer though?"

Huffing, the pink-haired male began to strip in front of everyone, uncaring of who saw him. It really wasn't any of his concern if the orange-haired male or his servants stared at it. Although, Presley very quickly put his hands over the boy's eyes to protect him from the sight. Soon enough, the two were given back their respective outfits, the younger of the two gazing at the ground with red cheeks and a heart full of shame. The other one, however, stared at the prince's circlet, no doubt wanting the priceless stones all over it.

"Presley, Kota's an idiot, so please let it slide this time," the (h/c) haired girl sighed, watching as the male struggled to accept her request.

"I don't see the problem! Oreo wanted to try my clothes and I wanted to try his. It wasn't like I snatched it off of him. Besides, I was gonna give it back."