The two of us faced Jinn as she stared at us with an unamused look.

"I know," She said, frowning slightly. "And while you don't seek knowledge, just this once, I shall give it freely. I will not allow you to use me without a question again..."

"Right..." I said, apologizing again. "Even if this was clever." Jinn mentioned with a small smirk. I turned back to the frozen Leviathan and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. 

I felt Ruby gently take my hand in hers and I gripped it slightly.

"The mistakes that you've made will stay in the past. All that matters now, is that you're here now and trying to help. So don't give up yet, Mommy. Have faith. Not just in your family, but in yourself, too." 

Ash's words rung in my ears, causing me to smile softly. That's when I pictured Mom standing in front of me with an encouraging smile. 

Ruby and I opened our eyes at the same time to look at the Leviathan, then activated our Silver Eyes.

The Leviathan turned its head away with a roar as the area was surrounded by white light. After a few seconds, the light faded and the Leviathan had been turned to stone.  It faded after a few seconds and we saw that the Leviathan was frozen in stone.

"We... We did it..." I said in disbelief. "We did it!" I hugged Ruby's neck and she held my side while looking back at the city, seeing that it was safe. 

However, the celebration was short-lived when I heard crumbling coming from the stoned Leviathan. I looked at the Grimm and saw its head was still moving. 

"What?! No... No, why is it still moving?!" I said in a panic. "No..." Ruby whispered with disbelief. "What are we gonna do?" I asked, worried.

"I'll take it from here!"

We both looked over and saw Cordo's robot running this way with only one arm. "After all..." The arm transformed into a drill.

"I was sworn to protect the people!" She said. She drilled into the Leviathan until it turned into smoke. Once the Grimm was gone, Cordo approached us and opened the front of the robot to reveal herself.

"Thank you... and I'm sorry." Ruby apologized. "The Atlas military can handle the stragglers." She said. "The what?" I asked confused.

"What... What are you saying?" Ruby asked. "I'm saying, I don't think anyone would notice if one more ship went missing in my lengthy report." Cordo explained.

We smiled at her, and she closed the robot lid before heading back to her base.

Weiss's summoning flew us back to the ship and I climbed aboard, then we finally flew to Atlas. "We should have just enough fuel to make it." Maria informed.

"Thanks, Ms. Calavera." Ruby thanked. "Hey, Ruby. Lily," Uncle Qrow said. "You two did great out there today. Just don't go giving me a heart attack like that again.

Ruby and I smiled, and hugged his neck on either side. "We love you, too, Uncle Qrow." I said with a closed-eye smile.

I broke the hug and left to check on Ash. "Um... How do you say it?" He asked, mumbling to himself. I hummed in confusion while raising a brow. "Uh... Oh! Oh, yeah! Great job!"

"Huh?" I said. "Mommy did a great job!" Ash giggled. I smiled and got on my knees to hug him. Ash hugged me back and I looked at Ruby with a soft smile. 

"I told you, you could do it." She said, grinning. "I couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks, sis." I said. I let go of Ash and hugged my sister while closing my eyes with a smile.

When we broke the hug, everyone was staring at us. "Hey, stop it." Ruby told them. 

"You two petrified a Leviathan... after Ruby dived down the barrel of a cannon!" Ren said, practically yelling the last part. "That was insane!" I agreed.

"Uh, heh... Oh, don't act like you all haven't done crazy stuff before. Uh, I mean, Oscar made a successful crash-landing!" Ruby said, trying to get everyone to stop staring at her. "He's a 14-year old farm hand!"

"That was... seriously impressive." Jaune agreed. "We had been stranded without you." Blake mentioned to Oscar.

"I... thanks, but... I've been meaning to tell you guys. I didn't land the ship on my own." Oscar confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Oscar began to explain how Ozpin helped him crash-land the plane. "Ozpin took control?" Nora asked.

"No, he guided me... and then he was gone again." Oscar said. "Does that mean he's been watching us this whole time?" Yang asked.

"I don't know, but... it at least means he was looking out for us." He informed.

"Hey, if you never seen Atlas in person before, you don't wanna miss this." Uncle Qrow informed, and we all headed to the front of the ship as Atlas came into view.

"Wow..." I said in awe. "You know, you make the trip up to Atlas over and over, but you never get used to that view." Maria mentioned, and her eyes began to act up. "Oh, come on!" 

I looked at Weiss when I saw her frowning slightly. "What's wrong, Weiss?" I asked. Everyone looked up and noticed airships in the sky.

"The Atlas air fleet. I knew all of our ships were called back, but..." She trailed off. "They're set up like they're expecting an attack." Uncle Qrow said.

After he said that, dispatch started to speak through the radio.

"Manta five one... Welcome home."