A cyan blade appeared.

An:(Cyan is a mixture of blue and green. The combination of these two meanings would be a Jedi who was strong with the force and in spirit. With this definition, the wielder of a cyan lightsaber would be a strong fighter and a formidable foe).

He now had two lightsabers Cyan, and Purple.

Yoda continues to be impressed by his skills. Even the council were impressed by him. He's shown great restraint in most of everything he did. He's also shown to have great passion.

Mace Windu took it upon himself to see Revan's Lightsaber skills. That was a challenge for Revan all on his own. Mace Windu was a practitioner, and Master of Form VII Vaapad, one of the most dangerous of all the other Forms. Revan had to focus, and rely on his use of the Force, and his acrobatics to study this Form as Windu attacked him.

Yoda watches as the wheels in Revan's head were beginning to turn. And eventually Revan had an approach able to fend off Windu. Windu was quite impressed by this, and was willing to teach him this Form. Revan had knack for impressing the Jedi Masters, he had a willingness to learn everything there was to know. There wasn't a whole lot they could all teach him, for his memories were returning, and Revan was able to recall almost everything. His skills with a Lightsaber were on level of Mace Windu, and his connection to the Force was near the level of Yoda. He was a force to be reckon with.

Days turned into months, and months rolled into years.

Revan had become a valued student to most of the Jedi Council, even though he was Yoda's apprentice, he learned from every single one of them. Revan learned form VII from Master Windu, and yet he claimed that he may never reach Windu's level, Windu assured him that one day he just might. Yoda said that Revan was one of the best apprentices he had in a long time. Even Obi-Wan was impressed at how far he had come from the twelve year old boy he met all those years ago.

Anakin was happy for his big brother, but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous of him. All he's accomplished was from experience he had in a different life. He's just using it to his advantage. If Anakin was the chosen one, why can't he accel like him? Why does he get special praise, and training, and he's stuck being treated like a youngling?

This didn't help when he heard that Revan was being made a Knight. A Knight? Revan is barely in his twenties, and he's being made a Knight. It's unfair.

Before the ceremony Revan was given a set of robes, and armor commissioned by his Master.

(All except for his mask).

Revan was surrounded by the Jedi Council, and Yoda was ready.

Yoda:
Revan Skywalker, step forward, Padawan.