Behind the Cast

Thalapathy Vijay as Vikram Chandrasekhar

95% of my works feature this man... so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you. Vikram is  the main protagonist and he is.... shhh.. I'm not telling you! 

Like in the pictures I posted, he has long curly  hair and short  and thin beard, (like the sarkar beard)

 He looks like a king, doesn't he?

I'll only tell you why I cast them... Everything else... you will have to find out in the story!

Asin Thottumkal as Inaya Mahendran

I needed a female lead who could rival thalapathy... That man could romance a tree and it would be believable so it made the task hard! I asked two masters of the trade for whom they thought was Thalapathy's best pair in a few given options, missnwrites X_Calibur_em , they picked Asin whom I was already leaning towards... And then I found the picture... voila! It was decided!

The queen will look like the queen, throughout!

Dulquer Salman as Adithya Chandrasekhar

You might have already guessed from the last names, they're brothers. The credit to this casting decision goes to missnwrites . She had casted DQ as younger brother to Thalapathy and he just seemed perfect! 

The look is clean shaven!

Suriya Sivakumar as Malik Ravinder

Suriya, here, is the antagonist. The Antagonist!!!

 You'll see what type of an antagonist when you read the story! His look is the one I posted in the previous chapter.

Trisha Krishnan as Rathi Ravinder

Milady here is an iconic part of the only other sibling set in the movie. Her role will be exciting for me to write and for you to read. 

Same look as the one I posted!

Vikram as Kenny (Noir)

This character will go down in my writing history and you will see why!! Man is chef's kiss!!!

Nithya Menon  as Susha Kumar

Our sweet ray of sunshine! She seemed perfect for this role.

Coming to the story....

This is a drama... through and through! My biggest desire and my longest wait. 

Unlike my other ventures, I haven't  discussed about this with anyone. While I love the talks I have with fellow writers about books and characters, a little surprise never did any bad right. So, no one knew this project was going to drop and thus no one knows what this is about or how it is going to go, except for me! 

Hehe... 

I'll treat this book similar to how I'd treat an actual series... I'll try to make the updates consistent.. But if I don't do at least once in two weeks, Ask! Demand! 

That is if you like the story... 

As I'm going to treat this book as a series, I will treat each chapter as an episode! 

So, gear up!

You're in for a ride...

Meet you  in the next chapter or rather the first chapter!