Ladies And Gentlemen

Hey guys, ssup?

I know... I know... I went total AWOL... again! Completely!!! 

And I have no excuses now.... It's me... I can't seem to write a full fledged chapter and publish it for the life of me.

I do have the imagination, I  do have the desire, I do try to have the drive.... but I just... I'm stuck!

It would be a lot easier for me to record all of this as a video and upload it but that is too complex and I do not have that kind of confidence. 

So... here I am! I think part of the problem is that I have too many idea or plot points and I bite of more than I could chew.

There's also external factors at play... but you know beyond all of this, 

You guys deserve better.... Better from me as a person and better from me as a writer!

For all the love and support you give me, you deserve everything.

So, I'm gonna try to do better... Maybe if I keep trying hard enough... I finally will.. One day!

So, why after all this am I here? Publishing this book... which might be mediocre instead of writing my old works? 

Well, there is this old writer's code that you are best at writing when you are writing something that excites you very much! 

I have wanted to do this for a long time... 

And this particular story never lost it's charm or magic to me... Maybe it will captivate you too!

I've put it away for a long time for various reasons but I never let it go!

So, here I am writing this... hoping that this will  give me that drive to take it up regularly...

Sincerely with love,

Author!

A few tags (Love you all)

missnwrites  Not_for_sale_4419 Snwanders  mszaalima ArjunTamilwriter EmpressofTime1109 X_Calibur_em  Sanjjana14j dvjsurrey

Meet you in the introduction... 

(Which will come up in the next hour)