Chapter 5: System Failure

Start from the beginning

"At least I don't have to get lost in that maze of hers anymore." The butler said trying to look on the bright side.

The robot traveled down the hallways of the castle which were covered by portraits then leading to a junction of seven doorways, between two of them looked like a family portrait. The robot proceeded to travel down the third tunnel on the left. This brought him to a hallway with more portraits on the wall. He stopped at a portrait of a small pug dog, and from it eye was a small beam then a second later the wall swung round and the robot disappeared.

On the other side the robot butler then arrived at a rather large looking door and typed in a certain code on the pad and pressing a small button. The door then opened and he proceeded inside.

In the room was what looked like a scientists laboratory with lines of deactivated robots hanging from the ceiling in the far end of the room surrounded by screens was an individual who seemed to be very focused on something

The scientist was a short and a bit stocky young girl, with olive skin, with long lilac purple coloured hair which was incredibly long not Rapunzel long but still. She wore what looked like a workers overalls worn like pants, loose shoulder straps and a white undershirt with a blot of grease. The rest of her outfit consisted of heavy gloves, steel toed boots, arm covers and wore a welding mask with circle round red coloured lenses.

She was currently working on something and used one of her hair tendrils to hold a welding torch whilst she was using what looked like wires coming from her mask to type on the keyboard below then the robot placed the dinner tray in front of her and removed the lid revealing the scientist looks up and removes her welding mask to reveal she has rose red eyes.

"A pig, So cute." She said inspecting the food and used her hair to grab the pig cupcake and eat it then picked up her soda and took a sip from the straw as she continued working.

The robot disposes of the tray then shuts down.

Entrapta uses her hair to climb up to the screens to look at a diagram of something and complex mathematical equations that surround it. She is studying what appears to be a three pointed star looking piece of technology. She picked it up with her hair in the shape of a hand then placed it into what looked like an analysing device.