Chapter 5: System Failure

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson/Upgrade
Bumper Robinson as Rook Blonko
Aimee Carrero as Adora
Karen Fukuhara as Glimmer/DiamondGlimmer/Glimmer Hawk/GlimArms/Winter Sparkle/WalkaGlimmer/Upchuck
Marcus Scribner as Bow
Dee Bradley Baker as NRG
Steve Blum as Ghostfreak
Eric Bauza as Gravattack
Christine Woods as Entrapta
Grey Griffin as The Baker
Dana Davis as Busgirl
Jordan Fisher as Soda Pop
———————————————————————————

In the far corners of Etheria lay a lone solitary kingdom on a cliff side with large looking towers with glowing pink crystals and a wall surrounding it. This is the kingdom of Dryl, storm clouds began surrounding the kingdom. Lightning shoots down from the sky booming loudly.

Deep in the castle one of the kitchen staff a baker upon first appearance with bright green hair and wore a pink bakers robe was getting something out the wood burning oven

Deep in the castle one of the kitchen staff a baker upon first appearance with bright green hair and wore a pink bakers robe was getting something out the wood burning oven. She pulled out a tray from the oven then began applying some pink coloured icing, to what appeared to be a tiny cake in the shape of a pig.

The baker shook the icing but was suddenly startled by the lightning flash that she spilled some. All of a sudden someone came from out of the shadows and it was another kitchen staff member with blue hair, tanned skin and wore what looked like a cooks uniform.

"Oh, I got it" She said wiping up the spilled icing.

Another lightning flash struck and out of nowhere came another kitchen staff member wearing a butlers suit with purple hair.

"Don't forget this." He said as he placed down a glass of soda pop on the tray startling the baker and cook.

He placed a lid on the tray then clapped his hands. Out of nowhere came a small robot with purple eyes and what looked like a glowing crystal in the middle of its chest. It also sported a purple bow tie.

"Oh, buttered biscuits. I'll never get used to these things." The Baker said dusting herself off then handing the tray of food over to the serving robot which moved forward and took the tray then taking his leave of the kitchen.