La Familia Sánchez

Start from the beginning

Now, what are supers you ask well apparently during the war people with powers started showing up to fight the bad guys and save people however some supers used their powers for evil. Better known as heroes and villains. Of course, anyone can be those without powers. Anyway, my sisters were once a crime-fighting duo. Acacia's powers are tattoo generation which means she can make weapons out of her tattoos. Zita can do illusions that can change her appearance helped a lot in keeping their secret identity but she mostly used them to confuse and blind her opponents. Chico was a super called Machu Pichu! He was super strong, can handle any impact, and jumped great lengths. Angelina was a Hero called Águila, along with her brothers Ignácio was Fuego, and Javier was known as Dr. Levitando. Now unlike my sisters, they weren't born with these powers they were gifted them when they were five at their hidden magic village. Mateó was called El Soldado, because while he was strong he also had no powers. Blanca was known as Arquera a skilled archer who could hit anything faster than a speeding bullet. Now you would think that being in a family of supers, soldiers and Magos would be fun right? Wrong! Ever since the last superhero disaster which caused millions in taxpayer money superheroes and villains have been made illegal.

Fortunately, San Ángel is tolerant of people using their powers since they once had dead people protect them in a battle with a deranged bandit. Now they are retired living normal lives with normal jobs, being parents with normal kids, except that there is no such thing as normal, especially our pets. There's Chapa a winged black jaguar, Pancho, and Cleo, two chihuahuas, a pig, and there also Boots the black cat. As a teenager, I usually get stuck babysitting which isn't so bad except when it clashes with my social life but now I'm prohibited from bringing girls home. I see school coming up and my crew so I went inside to start my day of hell.

"Hey, Zano ¿qué pasa hombrecito? where you've been all weekend?" greeted Ernie my best friend since forever.

"Sup Ernie, been on lockdown for that last stunt."

"Oh yeah," he acknowledge "so did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"About the students being transferred"

"What about them?"

"They were supers!"

"...You're kidding me!"

"No lie most of them lost control over the weekend and had to be sent to a special school to train."

"Anyone, we know?"

"None, so far but it's not just our school there have been kids in elementary, middle, and daycare!"

"Daycare?"

"Yup! Not all bad news though some of those age groups go home from academy depending on the kids' progress or living arrangements."

"How would you know?"

"My cousin Carlo is in that school I visited him and got a tour.

"Carl has powers?!"

"Yeah he can generate electricity and he's getting better at control but he's scared to go back to regular school."

"Can't say I blame him."

"So what about you?"

"I still have control."

"Oh no not that have you got a date and maybe one for me?" I chuckled at his question Ernie is a good friend but needs help in his love life.

————————————————
Third Pov

Meanwhile, when school is over we see three-year-old Miguel sitting with his primas in the back. "Did you have a nice day at school?"

"Sí, mommy we got to color!"

"And cut out shapes and glue them!"

"That sounds like fun." She said gleefully at the girls' response but noticed how her nephew was quiet, "Miguel, sweetie, what about you how was your day?"

"It was okay we got new puzzles and the slide was nice." He looks out the window of his Tía's car heading home because today is the day he is going to meet his Abuelo and together they'll find his parents.

They got home had dinner and then went to bed. After Miguel is left alone in his room he packs his bag filled with photos to prove his relationship, and other supplies. His cousins Gabi, Layla, Jorge, Raúl, and Tía Lulu promised to cover for him with the adults so they won't worry so much or stop him. As he quietly heads downstairs to see Chapa he sees Grandpapi Pesado sleeping on the couch with the tv on. So he sneaks out quickly heading to Chapa's stable.

"Chapa, are you awake?" He whispered. Chapa responded by licking the boy affectionately and snuggling him.
"I missed you too, Now come on we have to be quiet. It's time to find the rest of our family."
Chapa helped Miguel climb onto him and start to prowl quietly to take off somewhere away from the house. That was when they heard a window open and saw Zano climbing down from his bedroom into the streets.

"What do you think he's up to Chapa?" The jaguar growled annoyed at the teenager's horrible timing.

"Should we follow him?" Chapa knew how much the boy wanted to see his parents but he also knew that if Zano got caught their plan would backfire. So they followed Zano till they were far away from the house and that's when Chapa flew down and grabbed him into the sky.

"WHAT THE HELL?! CHAPA?! Who let you out?!"

"Hi, Zano!"

"Miguel? What are you doing out of bed?!"

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business squirt. Now put me down and go home!"

"I can't do that!"

"Why?!"

"Chapa is in charge," Miguel stated innocently.

Zano gave him a mad are you serious look. "Okay, Chapa put me down and take Miguel home. NOW!"

Chapa ignored him and flew faster in the direction of Columbia to find Bruno. Not sure how long they have been flying or how far but Zano tried to stop him but that caused them to crash into a room.