Part 6

(I love this song and it kind of suits this story. Idk HAHAHSHHSHSH)

Zenitsu POV:

As I was chained his room, I could hear screaming from the distance. It must be a brutal torture. Which made me feel unsafe. 

I had to get out of here. But I'd be dead if I try. No, it's not worth it.

I tried to budge the chains out but they seem irresistible.

Just then, out of nowhere, Tanjiro opened the door. He noticed what I was doing.

"Oh? Trying to escape?"

I was shocked. His appearance was all bloody from head to toe. It gave me a frighten expression. But at the same time. . I blushed a little.

He noticed me blushing. I thought he wouldn't notice!

"Oh. You like what you see?"

He teased. He licked the blood from his hand and I was flushed. This man looks. . . Hot. Wait, since when I was attracted to him?! I can't like him! He's a murderer for goodness sake!

"Heh. Seems like you're slowly falling for me huh?"

(Nah he wasn't falling falling for you. He tripped because of you/j)

"Zenitsu. . . I know what were you doing. Don't even dare try to escape. You know, I could see where you're going. You're not getting away. You will never get away nor leave me here. If you wanted to go home so bad, that's gonna be a whole hyperbole."

He was angry at me. I knew that I wasn't listening to him. His eyes went brighter red again.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑."

I was scared. I must have been very stupid. He told me this over and over again. But it seems like I never listened. His eyes went back to turning red. This time, normal reddish-color.

There was a conversation outside the apartment. Tanjiro heard the people talking so he decided to look out the window.

"Yeah. . . That boy, Agatsuma Zenitsu. He's been missing over two days now! He would never disappear like this! He would tell me if he's leaving. ."

There was a girl speaking to the police who seems familiar with Zenitsu.

"I see. What does he look like or his gender perhaps. . .?"

"Well, he has amber eyes, blonde hair with orange tips. He is currently missing. I don't know where he went!"

"I see. I'll send in the team. This calls for a search."

Zenitsu knew who this is. It was his neighbors. They were really close. He knew that if Tanjiro finds her, she's dead. He was scared. He didnt want his neighbor dead either. Tanjiro closed the curtains to keep me hidden.

"Hmmm. . Apparently, you are the talk of the town Zenny. You're now considered as the lost boy now."

"T-Tanjiro wait!"

"Oh? What's that? You must've know who she is right? What is she to you? Ex? Friend?"

". . . I. . I-I'M NOT TELLING YOU!-"

He grabbed my shirt furiously.

"Quit that attitude Zenitsu. What happened to "Obeying me" huh? Unless, you tell me who she is, I will create a scar in your eye. I make the decisions here. Not you."

"Y-You can hurt me. . . But I'm never going to tell you!"

He pulled out the knife in his pocket. It was all bloody. He used it for murdering the previous victim.