Part 4

Zenitsu POV:

'Goddamnit. . . My head hurts. Wait. . . Huh. . .? Where am I? What is this place? What are thses on my wrists. . . Are these chains . .?'

Zenitsu couldn't see anything clearly, his vision was so blurry, and the room was pitched-dark.

'Ugh. . My head feels dizzy. . . It's so blurry. . . I can only hear me own breathing. . . What happened. . .? Who trapped me here. .?'

"Wake up Zenny. . .~"

'Wait, was someone whispering in my ear?

' That's so creepy. . . But. . . That voice seems so familiar. . . Wait. . . It can't be. . .'

"I'm surprised you have woken up. I have been waiting for 3 hours already. .~"

"T-Tanjiro?!"

"Oh! You finally mentioned my name! How cute."

"Now then, before you say anything, you dont need to ask who trapped you here. I want you to remember my sweet Zenny."

". . . So you trapped me here huh. . .? T-Tanjiro, we're not doing this again please! I thought you changed!"

"I deeply apologize Zenitsu. I couldnt control this kind of emotion to you. Yet, my love is undying for you. Now come on, I know you're scared, but you have to accept it. It's not that hard!"

"Accept you? Accept the fact that you murder people who were with me?! You really are a creep! Can you just let me communicate to other people?!"

Just then, Tanjiro grabbed the chain where my neck was leashed on

He started glaring at me, as if he was a statue. I am so scared right now. I could feel my body shaking. I wanna scream but I don't know if I could do it. . . What if he's gonna torture me?!

"Looks like you need a punishment Zenitsu. You may start acting tough there. But just wanted to reassure you, that I stabbed you before. Were you not frighten of that? But hey, don't worry Zenitsu. We'll have some fun~"

"F-Fun?! W-What do you mean by that?!"

"You know what I meant."

He slowly grabbed a knife behind him. 

"Since you were trying to hurt me, you deserve to get punished. I will cut scars on you from head to toe. But hey, I promise it won't hurt!"

He smiled as if this was an achievement.

"T-Tanjiro please. . . Have mercy on me. . ."

"Mercy? I gave you too much mercy, yet you abused them. Now then. . ."

"𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻~"

Tanjiro started create scars on my arms first. He sliced it deep as if he was ready to torture someone. H edidnt care when I screamed. He just kept on torturing as if he didnt hear me suffer. (If youre thinking that this is some fruity topic I swear.) 

"AAH! TANJIR PLEASE! STOP THIS!! IT HURTS SO BAD! I WANT TO GO HOME!!"

"Go home? Zenitsu, this is home. How couldnt you think? You're mindless brain couldn't think what's home for you eh? This is your punishment. And punishment is punishment. I will torture you for how long as I like. You can't stop me from it."

"PLEASE! IT HURTS SO MUCH! I DON'T WANNA GET TORTURED!" (Im literally listening to gommene gommene while typing this nah)

"At this circumstance, you still deserve to be tortured. If only if you would have been a good boy, I wouldn't have acted so naughty right now. But now you were ungrateful, you deserve to get punished.~"