Part 5

Yep Im back to this book and my tooth hurts

Zenitsu's POV:

I woke up at 7:08AM in the morning. I then suddenly realized I was sleeping with Tanjiro. I remembered what he did to me last night. But yet there is no use, If I try to resist, it would just be in a loop. Capture, resist. . . Now that I got captured again, it's no use to resist. he'd get me again.

Suddenly, Tanjiro woke up. He's still on his yandere side if I may suggest. The color of his eyes were obvious. It was pure bright red as if his eyes were bleeding. He noticed I was awake. He smiled at me as if he accomplished trapping me.

(Oh and headcanon is that Tanjiro lost too many people he love. That's why he's like this just to keep Zenny safe from dangerous people/murder them in a brutal way. Yeah I like it  when Tanjiro goes on a killing spree lmao.)

"Ah. . Good morning senpai! Did you have a nice sleep?"

("You just made me traumatized by sleeping next to you. seriously, I just wanna have a free life can you not")

"K-Kind of. . ."

He came close to me and started to cup my cheeks

"Zenitsu. . . You look like you're suffering. Like I said, as a matter of fact, I am doing this for your own sake. I want you to be safe with me. Even if it may seem brutal, I care for you. I am protecting you from evil people. You will understand one day. I doubt that you are going to leave me. But hey, there won't be anyone to hurt you. As long as, it's only you and me together. . . Right?"

I stood silent. But he did have a point. I almost got seduced by that woman, yet he saved me. But for the rest of the victims, it was unreasonable. I followed his command and nodded. Just to make sure he does not hurt anyone.

"Good boy. Now since I feel pity on you. How about we head out after breakfast?"

". . Really?"

"Yes. But on one condition."

He furiously grabbed my shirt as if he was mad at me. He started into my eyes looking like an insane person

"Listen to me Zenitsu. If you don't want me to go on a killing spree, you better tell the people who went near you to fucking back off. And if they don't. . .

𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗸𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐬,

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. Understand?"

(BITCH CALM DOWN WTF DID ZENITSU EVEN DO)

I was scared of him. I didn't want to disobey him. Once again, I nodded without an answer.

"Good. Now wait here Zenny! I will make breakfast for you. And you better not run away. You do know what comes next."

He left the room and closed the door. There were still chains on my wrists and they were uncomfortable. I wanted to scratch my wrists so bad.

 I wanted to scratch my wrists so bad