三.

"Oh. My. God. MOVE—" Beating everyone to the punch, Akari would break from her surprise, pushing past the 1st years to access the door. Due to her smaller stature, she couldn't really see the new student past the two mountains named Gojou and Getou.

Albeit still searching for the semblances of the towering cursed energy, the white-haired boy did not hesitate to retort to the forceful push by shoving his shoulder back in front of the 'gremlin'. Needless to say, it warranted more than a few annoyed smacks from the senior.

"I swear to God, if you don't get out of my face and let me SEE THEM—" Hot-headed as ever, the short girl was ready to pull a dagger straight out of her eyepatch. Which, fortunately, was an attempt stopped by a firm grip from her much more level-headed companion, Yami. On the other hand, he didn't have any issues seeing the new student, considering his build was equally as tall as his two underclassmen.

In the midst of Gojou and Akari's bantering, which seemed to momentarily draw the students attention away, Yin took the opportunity to slip past the liveliness. Once again, for someone who was scrutinised and stepped on by the entire jujutsu world just yesterday — she's a little less than willing to engage in sensory overload.

Bearing the inquisitive stares from people weren't so different than bearing the motionless sutras written on the talismans surrounding her. What was truly different was she could be somewhat greedy again.

Underneath the scorching sun, she breathed in its warmth and filled her lungs to the brim. It doesn't smell like soggy clothes, mouldy breeze-blocks or burnt incenses. The girl would look straight into the sun's eyes if she could, but even the floor glowing off its radiance is almost too bright for eyes used to dusk. So, she compromises, somewhat.

Yin never knew her footsteps could gleam like that. It's a deep beige in the sand.

Dazed eyes followed her own shadow, able to trace its outline thanks to having only one central light shining down. So, that's what her silhouette looks like.

Dazed eyes followed a shorter shadow, predicting its closeness to herself until it comes into physical form and crashes onto her as a hug from Akari. So, that's what silhouettes interacting looks like.

Even when she knew what to anticipate, her fingertips trembled.

She can't tell their individuality in the shadows anymore, but she could tell they were from her significantly hotter body temperature. It was somewhat reminiscent to the candles' flames in the isolation chamber.

"Welcome to Tokyo Met-met Something-Tech Jujutsu High!" A high-pitched, yet grainy voice would exuberantly welcome Yin, who appeared to still be unable to speak much, "I'm Akari Hirakuya!"

Though the name didn't register well, Yin would idly take in the features of her jittery fellow. Short black locks, a fiery ruby eye and a skull-themed eye-patch — eccentric, certainly. Her features weren't exactly delicate, dawning small specks of dirt and minuscule cuts that appeared to be fresh. An adorable girl who was thrumming with unadulterated vivacity. The serpent thinks to apologise for the cuts, but her lips can't part.

"This one here is Yami!" Despondent eyes follow the devilish girl's pointed finger to a boy standing a meter or so behind them. For a split second, they dance between the shadow on the ground and the tall man himself. His towering figure appeared shorter than their incoherent blob of a shadow.

The sun does wonders. Though, even just looking at him, Yin doesn't feel as though he's taller. No one there felt taller than her.

With a hospitable smile, the boy in question would extend a hand towards the new student, "Yami Nikushimi, it's a pleasure to meet you."