"Please can you promise me something?"

"What momma?" I asked frowning a bit.

"Promise me you will do what I tell you." I stared silently at him,as this was the first time have seen mom this worried. So without hesitation I promised him.

"But what do you want me to do momma?"

"See baby....I know that, people's opinions might sometimes matter but don't let their opinions cloud your happiness or what's good for you..."

"Mom, you're confusing me...I seriously don't understand a thing you said... elaborate on it, please." I said the last one teasingly with a smile,he couldn't help smiling as well as he playfully knocks on my head a little.

"Ouchie momma...that hurts." I held my head as I pretend to cry,he immediately freaked out.

"Oh baby am sorry na... don't cry na." As old as I was, you'll think he will start treating me like my age but like he said,am always his baby.

"Calm down Momma,am fine...just love teasing you." I say,sticking my tongue out.

"You..."

"Fine fine I will stop playing around now."

"I really can't with you...baby am serious, tomorrow no matter whom your mate turns out to be... please don't make any haste decisions and remember you mustn't reject your mate or hurt them ever. Do you understand me baby, please do this for momma, okay." He says pleadingly as he held my hands in his slender ones. I could see the fear in his eyes,I could see in his eyes that there was more to what he was saying.

But the young me obviously didn't pay heed to mother's warnings. I just casually promised him that I will listen to him but I didn't know that fulfilling momma's promise will be hard.

The next day,the pack was bustling, everyone was preparing for my birthday. They were more happier than I was.

At night, everything was set and ready,all that was left is for me to feel the pull of my mate.

I was nervous....and scared.

I remembered momma's words and it made me more nervous,who will it be?

Which beta lady will be the Luna and my soul mate,or will it be a submissive alpha lady?

Oh I couldn't wait...

As I stood in the middle of the pack,I smelt it....the most beautiful scent I have ever smelt in my life. It smelt sweet,like strawberries and vanilla ...too sweet.

But then there was a hint of burnt wood.

My wolf took over as I scurry away to find my mate,I was hysterical and damn I couldn't wait to make her mine.

The sweet scent led me to the pack underground dungeon,I was a bit confused but my wolf taking control stops me from thinking reasonably.

So I ran into the place and in one of the cells sat a figure, chains was shackled around his ankle and the cell gates wasn't closed.

They had their legs folded to their bosom with their head on it. When they raised their head and looked at me,I realized that they were a he.

My mate was a male omega....

If  I was in control I will not have approached him but my wolf didn't pay attention to my distress,to my disapprovals.

He broke the shackles from our mate's ankles,he squealed in surprise as he was holsted up.