Part 7

Author pov;

Taehyung, Namjoon and yoongi are now sitting in the car going to where Taehyung would be staying for the time being.

The car was silent.

Namjoon was very frustrated, Yoongi was slightly regretting asking for jimin's name. But was happy he mentioned it after the fiesto. He kept smirking at himself for finding Jimin cute and adorable.

Whilst Taehyung kept mumbling words with a slight anger on his face and was focusing on him 15% battery low phone.

***

Few minutes later they reached a pretty house flat , with beautiful green flowers everywhere.
The house was not luxurious but it was comfortable to hold more than two people in it.

Yoongi packed the car, after, Namjoon turned his head to the back and said to Taehyung.

"Tae, we've reached, but I have few words for you before you enter, Don't misbehave with who ever accepted to stay with you without a doubt , I know it's gonna be hard living with someone you don't know but please , let there be peace So that we wouldn't encounter any press or fans pressure okay?? " He said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a cold pout.

"Hyung... I'm not a kid going to school. I don't know the person I'm gonna stay with but I don't think that person is a kid either!, So what makes you think I'd misbehave??" He said

"Uuaahhh !!! Tae.. just listen.. and obey... It's not too hard!! unless you want to end your whole damn career, then I don't think running away would be necessary " Yoongi said with a serious tone making Taehyung cross his arms and put his back on the seat.

"Uhhhhhh... Tae please reason with us. I know it's gonna be a little tough but I know you can survive.. after all it's only a month okay " namjoon said calmly to him.

Taehyung signed and nodded his head.

"But promise me you'll be visiting often okay.?" He asked his hyungs , both smiled at him and they got out of the car to the house Taehyung is gonna stay .

JUNGKOOK POV;

I've been waiting for my crush to come see me, it's been 8years since I saw him, when my mom called me saying he would want to have my number I couldn't believe it .

We hardly talked , so when he asked for my number from my mom's hand , it was very surprising and dream breaking.

His parents and mine lived in the same neighborhood for a short period, they came to Busan for only two years, they moved to the USA after his father got a contract to work there . And after that time. I haven't seen him again.

He called me four days ago . I was so happy to hear from him for so long. Whilst talking to him, he asked for a favor, in which he asked if I could let him bring someone to stay with me. It was very unexpected but I couldn't deny him , he told me he would be coming today. I'm very excited.

*Knock knock knock*

Oh I think they are here, I smiled to myself.

"Anneyonghaseo( hello) jungkookie " Namjoon said to me with his signature dimple smile that made me fall for him.

He doesn't know I crush on him hard nor does he know I'm gay.

I smiled at him back making him hug me . I couldn't stop smiling.at him.

I asked him to come inside with his friends . A very tall figure guy caught my attention the moment i saw him. He looks very handsome with his pretty dark brown hair, almond eyes , sharp jaw, cute nice shaped lips and pretty almond skin... Oh Lord he was handsome... But one thing was off about him. His demeanor.

He looked, fierce, cold ,angry and also like a model.
I hardly pay attention to those staffs.

He kept looking around my house as if he has lost something,

I furrowed my brows with his behavior. But my attention got diverse to the elegant young man beside him. He wasn't acting strange like the other but he sure looked fierce but calm . He has a long wavy black hair, dark eyes , sharp jaw with pretty pale skin color.

He smiled to me and I offered them a sit.

I offered them water, with a smile on my face.

Namjoon was about to take the water when I spotted the ring on his finger. My heart sunk into my stomach. I felt a feverish feeling inside of me making my eyes glassy but I had to stay calm.

"Na-Namjoon hyung" I called.

He raised his head and looked at me.

"Yes kook im listening" he said making me blush a little.

Gosh how can he be playing with my heart this way, with a cute pet name.

"Er- Ermm ... You err you're married?? " I said sitting down on one of my sofa's .

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes kook I am. " He answered.

"O-ohh I didn't know" I said rubbing the back of my head.

He chuckled and said.

"Oh it's okay, It wasn't held in Korea I married him In Australia. And it wasn't a big event , he is not a socialized person so it was only few family and friends that attend it " he said with his signature smile.

He has broken my poor heart but I couldn't stop getting fluttered by his signature dimple smile.

"Oh is a He " I chuckled, scratching my neck

"Uhm yeah... My first and last love of my life " he simply added with his adorable smile.

I really wanted to react to his words . Yell at him for breaking my heart , but I stayed calmed cause he didn't know I loved him in the first place.

I nodded and smiled at him . Cause in his eyes I could read he was very much in love with his husband.

I skipped the marriage question to asking him about his well being.

He replied and also introduced me to his friends.

I smiled and bowed a little to them. Knowing by their looks that they must be older.

We chart for a bit about what we've been doing for all this previous years . Making his other friend yoongi . Interfere with little comments and smile. But the model or what ever his name is, was not talking or showing any facial expression to our conversation rather, he kept looking at me , as if I ate his food without telling him.

He was irritating me with his stares, making me annoyed a bit.

I would side glance at him but he still wouldn't change his facial expressions.

Uhh this boy is getting on my nerves .. what at all is on my face huh??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SORRY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.

HOPE NEW STARTS APPROACH 😊

LET THE FUN BEGIN ~~~❄️❄️❄️🌈💜💜💜