Part 4

Author pov;

Taehyung has been looking through the car window for two hours now,it was 7:24am in the morning...
He hasn't slept properly at all, due to the mission trip his hyungs as invented for him.

He was indeed bored. Namjoon was sitting beside YOONGI who was driving the luxurious Benz car, and Taehyung was sitting at the back .

YOONGI in every five to ten minutes would glance at tae to see if he was asleep.

But Taehyung always has his eyes opened.

Namjoon was on his tablet mobile making sure nothing is gonna cause damage after Taehyung's Break.

It was now 8:00am, and they have finally reached their the town of BUSAN.

Taehyung, raised his head from the tinted window glass and stared outside.

"Hyungs... I cant see any buildings ! " Taehyung said .

"That's because we haven't reached yet " YOONGI responded.

"But at least I should see one or two buildings around which looks well structured , All I'm seeing is cracked buildings with not so good paintings on them " He asked again.

"Tae, That's because we haven't reached yet and this buildings aren't cracked for no reason, There is no one living in those buildings you're talking about... So be a little patient and you'd see nice buildings okay? " Namjoon said this time

" Ohhhh .. But Where are all of the people? " He asked again to clear his curiosity

"They've all moved to the big city and - " namjoon didn't finish and YOONGI interrupted.

"Look Joon , the ' lives live Cafe' is still running, woaww " he said in fascination.

Namjoon smiled and said.

"Waow ... It's been a long time I eat there "

"Should we check it out or they've not opened yet " YOONGI asked.

TAEHYUNG was so confused about the area and how his hyungs got to know about it .
He could tell they've been here before but he wasn't so sure , cause he has been  staying with them for so long and nobody has mentioned anything about this place. This is weird !!!

"Ohh I'm not sure if they've open- " namjoon was cut off by YOONGI .

"Oh look there are people sitting inside, I think they've started, now Let's go check it out shall we ?? " He asked namjoon.

Namjoon nodded his head with a smile .

"Tae would you like to join us or you're gonna stay here ? " Namjoon asked turning his head side ways to look at Taehyung in the back seat , YOONGI also glanced at him through the little front mirror.

"I don't really know, I don't really wanna get my feet dirty, it's really dusty outside " he responded with a not so pleasant face, taking his phone from his pocket.

"Oh come on Tae, you're gonna love this place, let's grab some ice Americano and come back , after all this is were you're gonna stay for a month , you need to know a little bit about this town yeah?? " Namjoon said again with his signature smile.

TAEHYUNG rolled his eyes with a sign but was still focusing on his phone .

"Whatever !! I'm good "
He responded not looking at NAMJOON's face.

" Joonie , leave him, if we buy the signature donuts here , he would start craving for food . " YOONGI said with a sarcasm

Namjoon signed and turned to look at Taehyung again.

"Tae, I know you don't like this , but you have to adjust, this is where you're gonna be staying for a month at least , try and adjust to the living here ! " He said trying to make him understand that he is not going to a filthy place but rather a calm and good loving environment.

TAEHYUNG signed now looking at NAMJOON .

"If it's not that you're my hyung who I love , but rather just my manager, I would have fired you long ago " he said with a cold and pouty look.

Namjoon chuckled at his cute reaction. Whilst YOONGI smiled.

*****

They where now at the parking lot of the cafe and Namjoon as already gotten out.

YOONGI got a call so he was still inside the luxurious car , giving namjoon and Taehyung hand gesture that he would be with them shortly.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked into the cafe .

They ordered their beverage and sneak and went to sit down on one of their customer chairs.

JIMIN POV;

"I cant believe it's 8:10am. Which is very early. I would probably be sleeping if not that kookie is sick. Ahh  people are still walking in . How can i close . Tsk . Can't they just let me rest for a while.
Ahh " I signed and rolled my eyes knowing very well that I got nothing to do about it.

Two young men walked in to the counter and ordered their beverage and sneak.

" Oh. My. Gosh  hyung did you see those young men, they look and smell rich , I don't think they are from this town . They also look very familiar. Oww look hyung they also brought a luxurious Benz car my dream Car ooww" NAYEON my sister said in a whisper to me whilst i was preparing their order.

"Uughh!! Come on nayeon, When would you stopped this your voodoo predictions .
How would you know if they are thugs and they're acting rich to make us fall for it or what if they are robbers , who are trying to run away from the police... You need to think all of this things first" I said trying to make the ice Americano for the customers my sister couldn't stop talking about.

" Hyunggg... What are you saying. How can thugs come to this place without holding weapons and how can robbers come here without having even a single scare on their body and neither are they threatening Us,  this is so wrong,
I think they are idols from another town or investors , looking for some of this old buildings to buy .Come look.

* She said making me face them but I averted my eyes seconds later, trying to focus on the beverage I was making *

look  at the one sitting on the right he looks more like a business man than an idol , look he even has a ring on his finger, this means he is not what you're predicting " nayeon said following me everywhere now from left to right with her whispers.

"Okay okay fine . Can you take this to them and stop , causing me more headache  !!! " I said to her, she nodded with a giggled  and went away with their beverages first .

When I turned around, entering into the kitchen I heard her gasp loudly.

Making me turn around with wide eyes in shock.

"Oh no not again".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think Nayeon did to make Jimin widened his eyes with worry

.
.
.
It's Ticking ~~~❄️❄️

Who can predict what's gonna happen next ? comment and let's see if it comes true .
☺️☺️🐝🐝