Therapy for Two

The morning sun shone through the dark curtains, starting to warm the room but that wasn't what woke the bookshop owner up from her slumber. It was the persistent meowing coming from a very hungry and excited kitten. Hermione opened her eyes and looked to her left, her girlfriend was still peacefully asleep while a small tabby cat was perched on her chest, meowing inches from her face. "Can I help you?" She asked, reaching up to scratch behind the kitten's ear. Squeaks nuzzled her head into Hermione's hand, loving every second of the much needed and required morning petting session. "Have you been neglected all night after your adventure to Andy's room? Goodness, how could we be so insensitive," she laughed when the kitten head butted her. "I thought your other mummy put you over in your bed." Another fierce meow came from the small kitten and Hermione accepted the fact that her beauty rest was over. She scooted the kitten off of her so she could sit up, her covers pooling around her waist. Another meow and Hermione laughed, "I need a shirt, madam," she bent over to get Bella's discarded dress shirt from yesterday. "This will do," she pulled it over her head, the material just reached the bottom of her butt. "Where's she keeping your food?" At those words, Squeaks sprang into action, jumping off of the bed and trotting over to the closet. Hermione followed the kitten across the room to the closet, opening the door and she immediately found the cans of cat food. She picked out two cans and held them out to the kitten, "tuna or chicken?" Squeaks meowed and rubbed against both cans. "No preference? Chicken it is," she put the other can back and walked over to Squeaks sleeping area. Her bowl wasn't there so she looked at the closet and scratched her head. "Where's your bowl sweetheart?" Squeaks meowed and took off across the room and pawed at the door. When Hermione opened it, the kitten took off to the bathroom where Hermione saw her litter box and two small bowls, one for food and another for water. "Here is it," Hermione bent down in front of the food bowl and unloaded the cat food, which Squeaks immediately started attacking. Also noticing her water was low, she got some fresh water from the tap. "There you are little one," she scratched down Squeaks back before using the bathroom, washing her hands and heading back into bed. She walked back into Bella's bedroom and looked at her girlfriend sleeping on her side. She was facing the door, her hair falling over her naked shoulder providing a shadow against her pale skin. Hermione knew Bella was gorgeous but took advantage of the moment when she looked soft and peaceful. Yes, she thought, I'm the lucky one. She looked back across the hall and saw Squeaks eating and closed the bathroom door quickly after dropped a few toys she had gathered in there.

Hermione quickly walked back into the bedroom and closed the door quietly behind her. She shed herself of Bella's dress shirt and slipped back into her side of the bed behind her girlfriend. "Love?" She said as she placed a couple kisses behind Bella's ear, trying to rouse her from her sleep. She slid a hand around the front of her body, tightening her fingers on her hip. More kisses were placed down the side of her neck and across her sharp jawline, "Bella?"

"Mmm," Bella moaned out when she woke, registering the sensation of Hermione sucking on her neck.

"Good morning," Hermione all but purred, letting her hand wander across Bella's stomach.

"Indeed," she chuckled, her voice deep and raspy from sleep. She tried to turn around to face her girlfriend, the need to dominate overwhelming her.

"No," Hermione whispered, which caused a hitch in Bella's breathing. "Let me take care of you this morning," she brought her hand up and lightly grabbed Bella's chin turning her head so she could kiss her deeply, pressing her naked body into the older woman's back. She let her hand travel lazily up Bella's body, cupping her breast eliciting a groan from the older woman who refused to pull away from the kiss. Hermione felt herself getting wet just from touching her lover. There was no question that she was an amazing kisser. Just one small kiss from Bella and Hermione found herself worked up, she pulled back to nip at her jaw, giving herself a moment to cool down while flicking Bella's excited nipples.