chapter 10

Fu'ads POV

I was sitted on the three seater sofa reading the morning news paper ,when I heard a voice talking from behind, i knew clearly it was her, Nadia.

"Good morning Yaya fu'ad your breakfast is ready it's on the dining table"I could hear her say , but I acted like I didn't hear her and focused on the newspaper.

She kept on repeating her sentence until the third time.

I turned angrily and looked at her.
"What do you think you are doing...ehm ...come on Nadia can't you see am busy eh,I've heard you please you can take your leave before you get me annoyed "I shouted at her trying to pour away the bitterness in my heart.

she was scared  already from her  body expression, she was shaking.

Before I could say anything again she ran upstairs.

Better for her because am not gonna console her.

After some few minutes I started hearing the sounds of heels from the stairs.

Maybe she's going home😧...what have I done?,hope she's not going home because I yelled at her, maama will kill me !!!.shit, I have to stop her.

I pretended like I didn't see her,she was now standing beside me.

"What is it Nadia?"I raised my head to look at her clearly,she was wearing a long pink hijab with a unique design.
I couldn't manage myself when our eyes locked.

Her pointed nose ,her bulgy eyes with those long lashes of hers that made her eyes More beautiful.

"S..so.. sorry to dis..turb you ya fu'ad"she said  bringing me back to reality.

"What do you want and where are you headed to"

I asked trying to confirm if she was going to report me😏,even if she was going to report me will she tell me!??

"Work"she said softly ,before bitting her Small cute lips.

Work!!! I said in my mind,she must be hardworking,wait how comes I didn't know.

where could she be working???,I don't need to ask her that's not my business I don't care where she goes to.

she's nothing to me.
Yes fu'ad she's nothing to you.
I said to myself again.

"So why are you asking for my permission huh.....you can do whatever you want.you are free,and don't think I take you as my wife
,you are just a replacement and would always remain one.I hope you don't forget this "I said before looking back at the newspaper.

She left not saying a word to me.

NADIA'S POV
I woke up very early,I prayed subhi and I move downstairs to complete the house chores .I cleaned up every where before moving to the kitchen.the foods stuffs was not arranged. I will arrange it when am back from work, let me quickly cook breakfast.

I made yam and sauce ,I filled the flask with hot water and I served Yaya fu'ads food in the warmer.
I quickly ate mine before placing his on the dining table.