ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

Start from the beginning

" Maybe I can tell Franky to rearrange the meeting with Aristotle... That would be unprofessional though.
Also a side mission... I can do that tomorrow, it will only take a day for me just to complete this side mission. I also need to get anya a set of clothes for formal. She has a great selection of dresses but I need one piece of clothing for formal events like these. I gotta take a visit from the tailor then..."
Loid's thoughts flew like a train. He had only thought of this for a millisecond but anya had caught up making her mouth gape open and eyes sparkling.

"Well first off, we'll need formal wear for such events like these. So let's all go to the tailor tomorrow okay?" Loid trailed off looking at the two females in front of him. Yor gave a firm nod while Anya was nodding her head repeatedly.

All 3 of them prepared dinner and ate peacefully.
It was after dinner. Yor was washing the dishes while Loid reads a newspaper. Anya was doodling away on a piece of paper on the coffee table, and Loid got curious. So he leans in to take a peek at what his daughter was drawing.
It was a simple drawing expected of a child. A face with pink hair wearing a strap dress underneath decorated with peanuts and doodles as designs.
Paired with a cream-colored blazer. And some black shoes to finish the whole outfit. Although it was a messy art, Loid understands it pretty well.

It was Anya's dress design.
"Chichi! Look at what anya drew! This is the dress that j want!" Anya's eyes were sparkling with glee.

"Woah~! That's a very pretty drawing anya" yor complemented anya through the window on their kitchen.
Loid smiled at this and took Anya's drawing taking a good look at it.

"It is indeed very pretty, let's give this to the shop owner tomorrow"
Loid ruffled the pink-haired girl's hair. His eyes landed on the clock reading 11:00 PM
"Oh, time goes by. Well, it's time for bed Anya. Wake up early tomorrow okay?" He said smiling at the girl in front of him

"I'll tuck you in bed!" Yor added guiding her daughter to her room to tuck her into bed.

The family slept through the night.

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 came and all three of them are now preparing for the trip to the tailor's shop. Loid was quick to change while anya had a bit of a struggle wearing her fit to which yor decided to help her. After a couple of minutes or so, all of them are now at the front door ready to leave

"Are you both ready?" Loid questioned both yor and anya. They both nodded seconds later.
The forger family made their way to the shop

The bell chimed above them as soon as they open the door.
'Hm, what's this aura...?'
Loid thought since the shop owner isn't there at the front desk which was facing the door.

"That's weird madam isn't here..." Yor too felt a sudden aura imitate inside the shop as if it was waiting for someone to come inside the shop to gobble them up. Like a beast waiting for its prey

"Anya doesn't like it here" anya was both scared and nervous since both of her parents have that dark shadow hovered over their faces as if they were facing something threatening Yor and loid didn't let their guard down, not once.
They suddenly hear a creak. the sound seems to be coming from the room where the seamstress used the last time loid saw her

"Yor, you and anya should go outside and check if the sign says open or close"
Yor was taken back by what loid said but she knew its suppose to keep anya safe so she nodded and left with anya
"Let's go anya! Let's see if the sign says open"

When the bell chimed it was a signal to loid to be quick and do his thing. He didn't even notice the creaking stops.
Beads of sweat drop on the side of loid cheeks. His hands moved forward to grab the curtain that draped over a figure that was sitting still
When loid finally revealed the figure both loid and yor were shocked.