Chapter 4: More Familiar Faces & Another Encounter

Start from the beginning

Pinkie Pie: "Then you're really brave but be careful, Sunset Shimmer will use any dirty trick to try and humiliate you so no one will vote for you." She warned Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "She can try all she can but I won't give up so easily."

F/N: "Yeah and I'm gonna help Twilight wins and make sure that Sunset Shimmer doesn't win."

Pinkie Pie: "Okay then." She said and took out a clipboard with a entry form for Princess of the Fall Formal and a pen. "Just fill this out and you are officially up for the coveted Princess of the Fall Formal crown." She informs Twilight who grabs the pen and was able to write her name down.

During classes you decided to help Twilight on how to use her hands for writing which was a little tricky for her at first but she was able to get a hang of it.

Pinkie Pie: "Congratulations! You are now running for Princess of the Fall Formal." She tells Twilight.

Then you heard the gymnasium door open and Applejack entered while holding a crate of fizzy apple cider.

Applejack: "Somebody order a dozen cases of fizzy apple cider?"

Pinkie Pie: "Oh! Oh! Me, me-me-me, me, yeah, ha-ha, me!"

Applejack: "Can you bring in the rest?" She called out to her brother who entered the gymnasium, bring in four crates of fizzy apple cider.

Big Mac: "Eeyup." He answered as Applejack takes one of the crates from him and then she looks at F/N and Twilight.

Applejack: "Heya F/N, how's it going and who's this?"

F/N: "I'm fine and this is Twilight Sparkle, a friend of mine from my previous school who is staying here for awhile."

Applejack: "I see and I think I know you." She said to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "You do?"

Applejack: "You're the new girl who gave Sunset Shimmer the what for today." She said and put down the crate of fizzy apple cider, took a bottle of fizzy apple cider and started drinking.

Pinkie Pie: "Twilight Sparkle here is gonna run against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal." She tells Applejack who spits her drink out in shock.

Applejack: "I'd think twice about that if I were you." She warns Twilight.

F/N: "Don't worry AJ, I've already warned Twilight about Sunset Shimmer and how she may use dirty tricks to cheat." You said.

Applejack: "That so? Well the only girl in this school you can trust less that Sunset Shimmer is Rainbow Dash."

Twilight Sparkle: "Rainbow Dash?"

Pinkie Pie: "She's like the captain of every team here at Canterlot High." She said while riding...a huge balloon as a space hopper.

Applejack: "She's also the captain of sayin' she's gonna do somethin' for ya and then turnin' around and not even botherin' to show up." She said with a frown.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thanks for the advice Applejack but this is something I really need to do."

Applejack: "Suit yourself." She said and then realized something. "Hey how'd you know my name is Applejack?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Um, I uh, didn't you say?" She asked with a nervous laugh.

Big Mac: "Nnnope." He said as he brought in another crate of fizzy apple cider while Pinkie Pie drank a bottle of cider.

F/N: "I may have mentioned you to her." You tell Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: "Well it's sure was nice meeting you both. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around." She said and rushed off with Spike following.