♪ Chapter 4 ♪

Tommy POV

Once it was time to leave the Guitar Center, we had left and headed home. Then Wilbur had told me to dress nicely because we were going to a fancy restaurant with Techno. Said he was checking it out, to invest in it or not.

I was finishing up getting dressed, in a hand me down suit from Techno. It was nice though, don't get me wrong.

I was now dressed,and so I headed downstairs where Wilbur rushed me back outside into the car. He didn't wanna make Techno late.

The whole ride there, I couldn't help but think about how disappointing it was that the rock boy hadn't been at the record shop. But, I was trying to get over it.

♪ Time Skip ♪

We arrived, and Wilbur parked in the private parking lot. Then we got out and headed into this really fancy restaurant. It was definitely worth investing in.

Techno is an investor. He made it big time in coding and computer programming. Then he sold his business and retired with good money for the rest of his life. Became an investor to help out the community and make a little more money at the same time.

As we were walking in, a waiter led us passed the common area to a more secluded one.

I heard an energetic voice, "How's my favorite table?"

I smiled at the energy the boy gave off and looked over. He had fluffy, dirty blonde hair, and even though I could only see the back of him...He was cute.

Oh my gosh, what if he's our waiter?!

"Tommy!" Wilbur called to me, and I hurried over. I sat down across from Wilbur and Techno.

Techno smiled, "Hey Tommy, how's everything going?"

"Good, how are you Tech?" I smiled, happy to see my eldest brother.

"Good, good." He said.

Wilbur and Techno began speaking as I sat there looking around the restaurant. Then my mind wandered and I looked down at my hands, Where will I find a guitar player now? Jeez, I was so excited too...Not to mention he was cute!

"Hey there, welcome. Happy to have you, now what refreshments can I get you gentleman to drink?" Our waiter walked up.

Techno answered first, "Pink lemonade. Not too sour, not too sweet."

"Not too sour, not too sweet- you got it, boss! Now whatta bout you, sir?" I looked up your see if the waiter was talking to me or Wilbur.

Then I saw him- The cute waiter! But better yet- the electric guitar playing, rock crazy, cute guy!

Wilbur thought then answered, "Uh- a water and a sprite?"

The tall boy nodded, "One water and a sprite for the ladies man."

His energy is adorable, and his descriptions are so funny and yet flattering.

Will chuckled at the comment, and then the boy wrote down the drinks, "And how about you, youngin?"

He was obviously now talking to me. Seeing as how I was the youngest and the last one.

"A coke." I said nervous for him to look up and yet happy to see the boy again.

He wrote it down then looked up, "A classic Coke, for the-" He froze staring at me then he remembered, "...classicly stunning blonde with beautiful baby blue eyes."

I blushed lightly and smiled, "Uh- wow, thankyou."

He nodded, blushing brightly, then cleared his throat, "Uhm, I- I'll be back with the drinks. Thanks for being patient..."