10. The Night Is Ours

As soon as Rory walks through the front door, I notice the glow of someone who was fucked very thoroughly the night before.

"Fuck! They are insatiable," I say as I leap from the couch, grabbing at her arms and inspecting her to make sure those two men didn't play too rough with her. She looks good from what I can tell, but she also looked like she's sore as fuck. How I wish I was getting dick like her. Instead I'm all wrapped up in this drama with an asshole millionaire that is intent on ruining any chance of me getting with his brother.

"Tell me about it," she sighs, slumping down onto the couch. I almost don't notice the slight wince across her face.

Rory pulls out her phone and scrolls through instagram while she recounts her night, leaving out a lot of the details for sure. While I was out having a traumatising dinner, she was all cozy in their penthouse apartment on billionaires row. God, I would kill for a life like that. Maybe Rory will end up marrying them and I could come visit some days.

"How was your night? Did you end up going back to his?" She asks, flicking me an intrigued gaze.

I scrunch my face and collapse onto the couch beside her. "It was a disaster. Turns out Holland left his phone at home, and it was his stupid brother who was playing tricks with me. I mean, you'd think being CEO and a workaholic, he wouldn't have time for petty things like that. But apparently he does!" My frustration is taking over my body and making me tense, it's been months since I've had sex. I should've noticed something was up when Alex stopped wanting to do things with me altogether. I thought he just wanted a break or something, not fucking my roommate!

My lip quivers, making me even angrier. I shouldn't be crying over that stupid guy. The only thing I should be upset about is that he wasted months of my time. And that's months I won't ever get back. I need to get back onto the scene, and while I thought Holland would do, clearly it's going to be harder than I expected. And I need someone now.

As much as I want to play these stupid games with Leon and teach him who truly has the power, I'm just wasting even more of my time. "I think I might go out tonight and find someone—I'm just so fucking horny it's ridiculous." I huff.

"The vibe ain't doing it for you anymore?" Rory laughs.

"Nope. I need a dick. And quick."

"Why don't we go out tonight then? Sure, it's a Tuesday night but Fever has a rave on tonight and I'm sure they'll be some hot, rich pricks who are ready to fuck the first thing they see."

I narrow my gaze at Rory. "Wow, that makes me feel so great."

"I don't mean like—You know what I mean!"

I nod my head and lead back into the couch. "Yeah, maybe that'll be a good idea. I guess Fever did just have those renovations, so it won't be as much as a dump as it used to be." I try to reason.

"Exact—"

I turn to Rory and give her a strange expression. Her eyes have gone wide and she's staring at her phone like she's seen the most juicy piece of gossip. "What are you looking at?" I snatch her phone from her hands, and she tries to grab it back, but I'm too quick. My eyes rake over the instagram pitot from some celebrity news outlet. It's a blurry image looking through the window of a restaurant. Two people standing real close to each other, the man looking like he's kissing the cheek of the woman. But I know better. I know what is really going on behind that picture. Because I am in it.