28│Checkmate

Comincia dall'inizio

"But is there any guarantee Katsuragi will keep his promise? He might –" But she got cut off.

"I have that covered, of course. He will have no choice but to honor his promise." he said with a smirk on his face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"UHMMMMM." Horikita groaned on the shoulder of Kiyotaka. Currently she's on the back of Kiyotaka. Horikita slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She looked around and tried to find Ibuki but there is ...no Ibuki.

"You finally awake."

She looked at Kiyotaka and tried to get down but he didn't let her.

"Stop, your body is weak right now, so stay. It's not a request, it's an order." Kiyotaka said, Horikita nodded and sighed. She looked around again then she remembered this is the way to the cruise ship.

"I ran after Ibuki-san, who stole the key card, But I couldn't get it back." She confesses to Kiyotaka. She was so down right now, she lowered her head but then something stuck on her forehead.

"The keycard..wait h-how! If I remember Ibuki, wait when I finally lost my consciousness. Her body also fell...don't tell me you did that to her?" she asked Kiyotaka. Kiyotaka shook his head.

"Axel did that."

"Really? I thought he was wea–" she cut off when Kiyotaka glared at her. She coughed and again regained her composure and looked at the Keycard.

"Horikita, I have an order for you."

"What? You will give an order to m–" again she got cut off.

"If you want to reach Class A just follow my order." Horikita looked at the back of Kiyotaka. She was clearly hesitating but she sighed and just nodded.

"Fine."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

MISS CHABASHIRA FOCUSED HERSELF on her tablet as she sat outdoors under a tent together with other teachers. The light glowing around the gloomy looking area, the ground out of the boundary damp and hostile but the woman stayed unwavered. She hears a voice in front of her.

"Excuse us."

Chabashira removes her eyes and suddenly flinches as one familiar boy is in front of her, his clothes are drenched by the rain, one of them carrying a girl looking unwell. She is familiar with the girl as well.

"Horikita, What happened?" Chabashira asks and immediately stands up.

"She passed out with a fever. Please take her to rest immediately. " Kiyotaka said.The teacher stayed silent before speaking up.

"She'll have to drop out. Do you accept that?" Kiyotaka looked at her and nodded.

"Of course."

Class D's Camp

Not too long, the rain slowly stopped and the dark blue sky illuminates itself to show the white full moon.

"I heard Horikita-san dropped out." Karuizawa said to the girls who were surrounding the fireplace. Axel looked at her and to the other students, while Kiyotaka is beside him.

"Ibuki-san's gone missing too. Do you think she was the one behind the arson today?" a random girl student of Class D asked.

"What do you think she was trying to accomplish? Do you think Ibuki-san is C's leader?"