20♡friendly advise

"You talk like a book."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

"NATASHA HELP PLEASE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

That's how my day starts, Cole bursting through Ezra's bedroom door and yelling at me. Ezra isn't happy about this at all so he throws a pillow at Cole's face before burying his face back into my neck.

"Cole, it's 8am on a Saturday morning, what on earth do you want?" I grumble trying to rub the sleep out of my eye.

"Noah asked me out." he shrieks, i bolt up with eyes wide and a grin on my face matching his. Ezra ends up face planting onto the bed causing me and Cole to laugh at him.

"Motherfucker." Ezra curses at me, I simply peck his lips before messing up his bed hair.

"You two are gross, anyway you have to help me. I've never been on a date before!" he throws his hands up before collapsing onto the bed like the dramatic idiot he is.

"You do realize i've only been on one date right.'' Ezra snickers next to me but coughs trying to cover it up.

"That's one more than me! You have to have some advice. I also don't know what to wear!" he's whining like a baby who had his toy taken away by my god.

"Where are you even going?" Ezra asks as he gets comfortable against the headboard next to me.

"We're going to lunch and then a movie. I want to wear something that's cute for lunch but also comfortable for a movie. Ezra help me your hot and know how to dress.'' Ezra rolls his eyes at Cole's comment and glares at me when I try to hide my laugh.

"Cole firstly you need to shower while your doing that we will make breakfast and get abby because she's probably more helpful than me.'' I stand up and push Cole out of Ezra's room so we can all get ready.

"Do we have to get up yet? It's so early." Ezra holds his arms out in front of him, signaling me to take them.

Once I do he pulls me onto him so in straddling his lap, his hands grab onto my waist pulling me closer. I wrap my own arms around his neck, my hands playing with his hair. We just sit and stare at each other for a minute, enjoying each others company.

"Sadly we do but it's for a good reason. Did you see how happy Cole was when he told us about his date?"

"Yeah but I still don't like noah." Ezra's hands tighten slightly around my waist in a protective manner.

"I don't get why. I mean i understand why you didnt like him before, even if you was being stupid. But i dont get why you don't like him now."

"It's just when I think of him I think of him kissing your cheek and it pisses me off. I know it's not fair on him, so for you and Cole's sake I'll try and get along with him." He doesn't look too happy about that statement so I connect our lips.