10♡bad day

"people write because no one listens."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

It's game day and I normally would be very excited but not today.

I woke up feeling good and excited but while I was getting ready for the day I got a text from my brother. I'm not surprised really, I've been waiting for him to reach out, just didn't think it would take a month.

Sam: It should have been you, not her.

Sam: why do you get to live huh?

Sam: I hope the next time you drive a drunk driver hits you.

Sam: Go die bitch.

Instead of doing the right thing and going to find one of the guys my body decides to shut down. I don't bother getting changed out of my pajamas, I don't bother going to class, nothing. I just bury myself back into my bed and try to hide from the world.

I know Ezra is going to know something, considering I won't be in our English class and I never miss class unless something's up. He always says to tell him when sam messages but I just can't get myself to move now.

I feel numb honestly, anytime i feel like im getting past my mothers death i get set back 5 more steps. I don't understand why he won't just leave me alone honestly, i want to know what i did to him for him to treat me like this.

Sam used to be an amazing brother, he was my best friend for gosh sake. He taught me how to ride a bike, how to swim, and how to build a fort. He introduced me and the guys to marvel and about cars and motorbikes.

I want the old him back.

After about 2 hours of just lying here I hear the front door open, my phone had been vibrating for about 30 minutes before so I can take a good guess at who it is. I ended up leaving my phone in the bathroom without even opening the messages before I came to my bed.

"Nat? You home?" Ezra's voice travels through the apartment as he makes his way towards my room.

I hear the door open followed by the sound of a relieved sigh. He walks towards the side of the bed I'm facing and crouches down in front of me. His eyes are filled with worry and sadness and I can't help but feel like poop for causing him to feel like this.

"You ok in there?" he whispers to me. I can feel my eyes start to water, before I even get a word out I climb out of my bed and hug him.

I end up in his lap, straddling him, my arms wrapped around his neck and my face stuffed there as well. His arms instantly wrap around me, one around my waist the other in my hair.

"What happened to love? You haven't been answering your phone, you had me worried something happened to you." He got up and placed us on the bed, me still in his lap.