04♡skating

"I could tear you apart if I wanted."

🖤Ezra🖤

🖤Ezra🖤

I've been at college for only a week and I already hate it. I mean don't get me wrong it's better than highschool for sure but I'm just not that academic type of person, like Natasha.

I really don't know how that girl enjoys studying and finds it relaxing. I understand the love for books because I also have the same love for books as she does. Somehow that girl can also read a whole book within 4-6 hours, me on the other hand. I take days to read a whole book but that could also be because I'm busy with practice and shit.

You know I thought college would be different from highschool but it's really not. Obviously you have less classes and you're living on your own, or with roommates, but other than that it's the same. Still got my group, with the addition of Abby, still playing hockey, still inlove with my best friend.

Yup i'm the guy who's been in love with his childhood best friend, the only person who knows is theo since he's my twin brother and just knows this shit. If someone were to ask me how long I've been in love with Nat, I would say I've loved her since the day I met her.

Lately Theo has been trying to get me to tell her how I feel because if I wait forever someone else will come and take her. I may be in love with her but if she was to find someone who makes her happy I wouldn't get in the way of that. Yes I'd be jealous and pissed but all i want is for her to be happy.

"Hello earth to Ezra!" I zone back in seeing theo wave his hands infront of my face like a fukcing mad man. We're  currently in my room, me sitting at my desk and him on my bed.

"Fucking hell man what?" i wack his hand away from my face to which he pouts at. How is this thing my twin?

"You were thinking about her again, weren't you?" he wiggles his eyebrows and does this shoulder shimmy thing.

"Fuck off theo."

"You so was! I don't get why you wont tell her man. Like you two would be a cute ass couple, ive shipped it for years." he says this every fucking time.

"Many reasons, one she doesn't feel the same, two I don't want to ruin our friendship and three she deserves better."

Natasha smith is like the kindest person you will ever meet. She's a ball of sunshine, her presence lights up every room she walks into. She's one of those people who give her all and want nothing in return. She even used to help her brother when he was so drunk even though the fuck was abusive to her. Thankfully me and the boys made sure he left the house for good.

"You've got to be kidding me! She deserves better?! Ezra, you treat that girl like a queen and you aren't even dating. You're like those book boys she reads about who would do anything for their girl. And the whole her not having feelings for you is bullshit."