18♡date

"Not evil, just hurt."

🖤Ezra🖤

🖤Ezra🖤

"You're taking her out on a date?"

"Yes, why is that so hard to believe?"

"I'm still getting used to the fact you and Nat are actually dating. I honestly thought you two would be stubborn for the rest of your lives." Theo snickers as I send him a glare.

We're both currently in my room as I'm getting ready for my date. Im looking through my closet as Theo lays on my bed, i think Cole and JJ are getting food. One second they were in here then poof they're gone.

"Shut up Theo you'll piss him off then cry when he throws something at you." JJ says as he enters my room with a bag of chips along with Cole who has oreos.

"Anyway the real question is where are you going?" Cole takes a seat at my desk and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Dickhead.

"Since it's now December the ice rink is open so I thought I'd take her there. There's hot chocolate stands, food and music so hopefully she enjoys it." my small smile threatens my lips but I keep my head in my closet. Knowing my friends they'd tease the shit out of me.

"Dang that's cute. How on earth did Ezra become the one who thinks of cute dates and shit out of all of us?" JJ chuckles.

"But it also makes perfect sense. He's always been the person who would do this type of stuff for her. But only Nat, if it was someone else I don't think he would."

"There wouldn't be anyone else.'' I instantly glaring at theo. He holds his hands up in defense before stealing some of JJ's chips.

"What time are you guys going?" JJ asks.

"7pm. Thought it would be better at night time with all the lights and stuff." I pull on an olive green hoodie over my black shirt, I'm already wearing a pair of black jeans. I've got my rings and chain already, all I need is shoes and I'm done.

"Whats the time now?" Theo says before i even get the chance to open my mouth.

"6:50 I'd hurry up if i was you pretty boy.'' Cole winks at me as I grab my wallet and phone from my desk. I hit the back of his head before leaving my room. I went out and bought her flowers earlier, red roses mixed with white baby breaths.

She loves all types of flowers but I thought these would be best for the first date. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but then I remember that it's only Natasha and I calm down a little. But then I remember I'm on a date with the girl I've loved all my life and I get anxious again.

Fuck me i remind myself of her.

"You'll be fine. We know this is somewhat of a big deal but it's only Natasha. She'd be happy with a painted rock." I chuckle at Theos statement because he's honestly right.