"Hurry up lover boy you've got 5 minutes, cute flowers by the way." JJ points at the bouquet I'm holding, I quickly pass it to him so I can put on my shoes realizing I'm running out of time. Once I'm set I take the flowers back and head out the door after saying my goodbyes to my friends.

Calm the fuck down Ezra its just natasha.

At 7 o'clock on the dot i knock on her door and wait, i hear footsteps after a few seconds and when the door opens my heart stops for a second. She's dressed in a dark blue mesh type dress that reaches her mid thigh, a black cardigan and she's wearing her favorite doc martens. Her hair is down and curled at the ends, she has light makeup on too.

"Fuck you look beautiful." she blushes as those words leave my mouth. I hand her the bouquet and her smile grows making my stomach flip.

"Thank you for these and you don't look too bad yourself. Let me put these in water and we can be on our way." She walks back into her kitchen filling a vase with water before placing the flowers inside. On her way out she grabs a small purse placing her phone and keys in it before closing the door.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" she smiles up at me as our hands intertwine, i can't help but smirk because she knows full well she aint getting told shit.

"Nope you'll have to wait and see darling."

"Dang it."

♡♡♡

"We're going to the ice rink?! Oh my gosh is that a hot chocolate stand?" natasha is basically bouncing on her feet, if i was to let go of her hand right now im sure shes run off and i'd end up losing her.

"Knowing you, you'd feel awkward at a fancy restaurant so I thought this would be the best idea.'' A smile forms on my face as I watch her face light up like a Christmas tree.

"This is perfect, thank you." she goes up on the tip toes and brings her lips to mine. I grab her neck bringing her closer, her lips are so fucking soft i could kiss her fro the rest of my life.

And I'm going to.

She pulls away slightly before her face breaks out into a smile again, I can help but smile back. Her lips are slightly swollen, her cheeks are flushed and her breathing has got heavier. I smirk at how her body reacts to me.

"Stop looking at me like that and take me to where we get the skates." she flicks my forhead before dragging me towards the stand. She's going to the wrong stand so I tug her towards me before guiding her in the right direction.

"Right, I knew it was this way." she grumbles beside me causing me to let out a laugh.

"Of course you did sweetheart." she lets go of my hand as we get into the line and turns away from me with fake annoyance and despite knowing it was unreal, I couldn't help but feel bad. I placed both my palms on her shoulder and gently turned her around so her eyes met my chest. I moved one of my hands to her face and tipped up her chin so our eyes met.

"I'm sorry." I softly apologized.

I noticed how she bit back a smile and put on her best act to be mad but the moment my lips brushed against hers, her resolve melted.

"Fine. You're forgiven." she dramatically replied. She wraps her arms around my torso pressing her cheek against my chest. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and continue to wait in line.

After about 25 minutes it's finally our turn to get our skates, I tell the worker both our sizes and pay before nat can even get the chance to argue. I dont get why she does because she knows I'd never let her pay.

"Butthole i could have paid half." she whispers in my ear as we walk over to the benches to put our skates on.

"How long have you known me and how many times have I let you pay?" I look her dead in the eye with a raised eyebrow, she just rolls her eyes at me before putting on her skates.