2) .. Confrsion?

Your POV:
".. Chica..? What are ya talking about..? Why are ya apologizing..?", I asked quite worried. What is she talking about..? Did she do something..? "I don't understand it, (y/n)." She looked up. She looked aweful. Her purple eyes red from crying, her shoulder long pretty blond hair was a mess and she was shaking all over her body. Is this really the girl I have a crush on? The happy Chica I know..? How? I slowly asked: "What don't ya understand..?" "All this. Why am I doing this..? I life here in this Pizzeria with everyone. With Bonnie, Freddy and Foxy. And with you who always comes over to see me and the guys. And what have I ever done for you or anyone? Nothing. I can't even entertain the kids.. They don't even like me..", she mumbled slowly and added whispering: "I even heard someone today call me bitch.. You know how much this hurts (y/n)? Nobody likes me, not to mention loves me."
She then sobbed more and hugged me sobbing in my chest. "Don't cry, Chica. I love ya. We all are loving ya..", I tried to tell her. I wanted so bad to tell her that I am in love with here but I just couldn't! This isn't the time for it. Or well I actually could tell her now. Hmh. "No (y/n)! You don't get it! I don't mean in a friend way! I mean in a love way. And the worst part of all of this that the person I love doesn't even know like me in that way", she buried her face even more in my chest.
It started a bit to hurt and to make me feel strange in my whole body. If she pushed herself more against me she's going to make me moan. Damn it but I couldn't tell her to not press herself against me without to tell her why. "Who do you like..? Ya haven't tell me. And we're friends for 10 years now.", I patted her head. "You would laugh", she said pressing herself more against me. "Mhm.. N-No I wouldn't.", I assured her. She didn't replay. Again. But I felt something else. She got off of my chest an looked in my eyes. "Could it be she actually does like me back..?", I asked myself. "You mustn't laugh, got it.. Else I'll kill you!", he warned. I nodded and waited. It seemed an eternity till she opens her mouth and still after she opened it she didn't say anything and just closed it. "... Gonna tell me..?", I asked my curiosity trying to kill me as well. "I search the right words", she just replayed. I sighed and looked at her. Chica then closed here eyes and her far got closer to me. "Is he trying to kiss me..?", I wondered and just leaned forward to kiss her back. I dreamed to do this for a long time. Since I'm ten I guess. And now it's really happening. I'm hyperventilating right now. The blondein pressed her body again more against mine while kissing me. Soon she sat on my lap and we were making out. Oh god my dream just came true. Now I can die happy.

Chica POV:
After I felt (y/n) leaning forward kissing me, I knew she felt the same way which made me very happy and made me forget that I was crying at all. Well she just is an awesome girl you know? And from our kiss me went further to a make bout session. And damn she was a good kisser. But soon we had to break apart for oxygen a string saliva still connecting us.
"You're a damn good kisser (y/n)! In happily surprised!" I laughed stroking her cheek. "Same here, darling", she laughed patting my head. "I guess we should call the others to tell them you're alright. They're still sick worried.", the (h/c) haired girl said. I nodded and got of off her and walked slowly to the door. As soon as the door was opened everyone came in and hugged me and asked if I was okay. I laughed and told them everything, and that (y/n) and I am dating now. "Are we?", I asked her just to make sure. She nodded and stood up from the ground coming to us and hugging me from behind. (Y/n) gave me a quick kiss if the cheek before checking the time.
Your POV:
I looked at my phone and froze. It already 8 pm. And I still have homework left. "Oh god I gotta go! My homework is waiting!" "But tomorrow be Saturday", Foxy damed. Phew. Lucky one. But it's still pretty late and it's getting dark outside. "Oh but I still gotta go it's dark. See ya!", I screened before dashing out of the pizzeria. I was so happy Chica felt the same way as I did. Wah. Perfect I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

~ Chapter end~
A/N: Here we go. New chappie c: so how is it so far..?:)) I pretty sleepy so I'm just going to bed. See ya in the next chappie! > v < review~