1) Talk to us..please..?

Your POV:
I was on my way home from school. From what I knew my parents aren't at home so I'm going to let my bag at home and take only the homework for Monday with me to Freddy Fazbear Pizza. I was most if the time there. My parents don't like it to let me alone at home and my most friends live at the other end of the town. "God damn it where is my notebook..?! I don't find it, why??!", I asked the cupboard in front of me but the cupboard doesn't replay. And the suddenly my ass started to vibrate. "Aaargh what is this?! O-Oh .. My phone.." I laughed. Bonnie. Huh?
"Yes..?"
"Hey (y/n)! You coming over today?"
"Yes. Why?"
"You better hurry. Chica is crying her eyes off. We had to close for today because she didn't could stand anymore.! Please hurry"
"I'm off", I said breaking the line. "Chica please be alright!", I thought while running to the pizzeria.

Meanwhile in the pizzeria.

Bonnie POV:
"I just called (y/n)! She is on her way.", I said an sat down next to Chica hugging her. She didn't replay. She didn't even look up at me or everyone. Freddy looked just as worried as Foxy and mr Faz. This is unusual for Chica to just start crying. I wonder what happend. "Come on Chica, tell us what is wrong. You know you can trust us. We are a family!", Freddy said kneeling down in front of his crying friend. She hadn't said something for hours know! I'm sure she cried for two-three hours know. "Why didn't ye call (y/n) earlier?" Foxy asked me. At the name (y/n) Chica looked up and started sobbing harder. "I'm sorry", she quietly mumbled. We all looked confused at her. "What be ye apologizing for, lassie?", Foxy asked worried. Just then the entrance door got slammed opened. "I'm going to check", I said and stood up walking to the entrance.
"I'm sorry we have clo-" "Where is Chica?!", (y/n) huffed catching her breath. "In the kitchen, come hurry. What took you so long?", I asked. "The Main Street is closed.", the (h/c) haired girl said and run off to the kitchen.

Your POV:
"CHICA?! What's wrong? How can I help you?", I asked. No replay for five minutes. I looked at the others and asked them the same thing. "We don't know. She sits here crying for three hours now.", Bonnie said. "And just as we pronounced your name she started sobbing even harder.", Freddy added. So it's my fault..? Damn. What did I do to her ..? "Guys leave. Me and Chica need to have a girls conversation", I said pushing them out of the door.
As me and Chica where alone I sat down on the floor next to her and asked again: "Chica what is wrong? Please tell me. I'm worried and so are the others.." "..", she looked up. I tilted my head in confusion and hugged her. My blonde haired crush just started shaking. "I-I I'm sorry (y/n).." She finally said.

~Chapter end~
A/N: Woah new chapter. And I guess it's pretty long (so does it look on phone at least). So what do you think till know of the story? I'm so motivated to write this one at the moment. And it's a lot of fun too! >v<
Rate and review?~