Prologe c:

Your POV:
Hiya, I'm (y/n). I am sixteen and I am a normal teenager. (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin. Like I said a normal teenager. My best friend on the other hand is special, she is singer and dancer in a band. She worked in Freddy Fazbear Pizza, a magical place for children and grown ups alike . She wasn't just singer and dancer she also is the main cook in there. Chica, that's her name. She is a girl around my age with shoulder long blond (well actually more yellow) hair and big purple eyes. She mostly wore a yellow dress and a bib that says "Let's eat". I also have a big crush on her, but she doesn't know. Thank god she don't. She isn't that way anyway. Chica likes boys. Well I actually did as well, so I'm not a lesbian I'm just bi, cause I had a boyfriend. I was most of the time in the pizzeria.
Mr Fazbear, the manger of this place, knew me and my parents since I was a little kid so I eventually didn't have to pay stuff I ate. I love this place, I know the band and Foxy since I was small as well. They started in a young age to perform there what was really cute since they were just little kids back then.
"Aw I remember how I first met Chica", I said to no one in particular on my way from school home.
Flashback:
It was a cold day and I went with my parents to my favorite place in the world: Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria. "Slow down (y/n)! You'll fall over your feets.", My mother said. I wanted to finally get in the pizzeria and tried to push the big glass door opens but I didn't have the power to do so. "Mama, Papa! Hurry I wanna go in", I screamed. Mr Fazbear must have heard be because he came and opened the door for me. "Oh hello (y/n)! How are you doing?", he asked with a warm smile. My face light up and I answered polite like my patterns had told me alway: "Thank you mister Faz. I'm fine!" By then your parents were next to you and shook Mr Faz's hand. "Hello mr Faz. We're sorry you always have to deal with this boomerang of child.", my mother laughed. he just shook his and and laughed. Then I stepped in and saw four kids I didn't see here till now. A boy with brown hair and blue eyes, a blond, purple eyed girl, another boy with purple hair and magenta eyes. I thought they were so pretty. and at least a boy with red hair and yellow golden eyes. They all had beautiful eyes. I was so concerned on them that I didn't looked where I put my foots and just like my mother said earlier i fell over my own foots. "Ouch..", I murmured. when I looked up I saw purple eyes looking at me. "U-uhm are you alright..?" The blond girl asked. "Oh yes. no big deal", I smiled "B-But your forehead is bleeding! Come with me I'm going to clean this up for you!", the girl said talking my hand and leading me to the restrooms. She blushed and I wondered why. Wasn't she holding hands with the boys there? "I'm (y/n) by the way. Whats you name?" I asked smileing. "C-Chica..", Chica muttered. we arrived at the restroomas an he took the first help kit an some alcohol to disinfect my wound. Then she gave me a compress to hold it there. "Sorry we don't have anything to put on your wound (y-y/n)" the blonde haired girl said blushing. "Hey Chica why are you blushing? Hey lets be friends", I said cheering and hugging her. She was a shy girl, i noticed this quickly. Chica simply noded and gave me a shyly smile. I sat up from the bench she sat me on and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She blushed even more and smiles still. that how my first meeting with my best friend went.
~ prolog end ~
A/N: this popped in my mind while driving to school so i just had to. And because there aren't a lot Chica x Fem!Reader fanfics I did this c: So here we go:)) review :))