Alice meets "Granny"

When Alice made it to her grandma's house, She called out. "Good morning!" 

"Good Morning dearie." Said the Coyote mimicking her grandmother.

Then she went to the bed and pulled back the curtains. Grandmother was lying there with her cap pulled down over her face and looking very strange.

Alice took off her red hood and approached her grandmother.

"Oh, grandmother, What big ears you have!" exclaimed Alice. "All the better to hear you with." said the coyote.

"Oh, grandmother, What big eyes you have!" exclaimed Alice. "All the better to see you with." said the coyote.

"Oh, grandmother, What big hands you have!" exclaimed Alice. "All the better to grab you with!" said the coyote. 

"Oh, grandmother, What a horribly big mouth you have!" exclaimed Alice. "All the better to eat you with my darling!" roared Wile and he started chasing the child.

"No. Please Somebody save me!" Alice cried for help.

"I hid your granny in the cupboard and now, I shall deal with you." Wile told Alice.

The coyote had finished his sentence when he jumped from the bed with a single leap and ate the girl. 

As soon as Wile had finished his satisfying meal he climbed back into bed, fell asleep, and began to snore very loudly.