𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Start from the beginning

You climbed onto the mattress on the other side, getting the face mask packet ready before getting your cleaning products. You pondered on how to sit precisely so you could work on his face easily, glancing around the bed and even his lap; which made you blush deeply. "Sit on my lap. I won't mind." He said, his eyes still on you when you look at him in surprise before he closed them, relaxing on the bed. You gulp nervously, hesitating to sit on his lap and completely refusing to do it. Shifting on the bed to find a better spot to sit until you suddenly feel a pair of hands on your hips, lifting you and sitting you down on his lap. "Just sit on it, I said." He said lowly, your cheeks turning deep red while your eyes widened, a deep sigh leaving his nose. Your heart began to race at the position where you were on his lap, staring widely at Jungkook while his half-open eyes stared back at you. "It's not sexual unless you make it sexual." He stated, his eyes closing once more. You hummed shakily, grabbing your cleansing foam and putting some on your hands once you cleaned them with a wet wipe. You took a dampened towel and ran it over Jungkook's face before beginning to wash his skin with the foam. He let out a soft sigh this time, his muscles relaxing underneath you while his hands stayed on your hips, going down to your thighs for a more comfortable position. You massaged his face softly and skillfully, making sure it wouldn't hurt him or make him uncomfortable in any way. Your thumbs gently ran over the creases of his nose, rubbing his cheekbones and under-eyes before rubbing his cheeks with your fingers. You moved down to his chin, your eyes lingering on his lips and feeling completely mesmerized by them. You leaned forward to clean his face better but your eyes still stared down at his lips.

The soft, thin, pink lips that probably tasted like vanilla or a sweet lip balm. You could already imagine how mesmerizing they would feel on yours, and how magical the experience would be while his arms wrapped around your small back and pulled you closer. You heaved a small sigh, looking into his eyes only to see they were open which made you freeze on the spot. You felt his grip on your thighs slightly tighten as he stared up at you, your faces inches away while your hearts began to race into your chests. You couldn't stop looking deeply into each other's eyes, seeing a small sparkle glow into his as his lips parted, his eyes slowly trailing down to your lips, eyeing them slightly before looking up into your eyes. Suddenly, he began to lean in, your eyes widening as he did so. You felt as if your heart was going to explode, your breaths becoming quick and shaky in nervousness, feeling hope fill up your heart that he would kiss you and give you a chance. But then you remember, the way he stared at you the first time, the contract, his statement about how he would never love you the way you wished him to. How he would never give you a chance. Your hand instantly went to his chest, making him freeze on the spot and stare at you with slightly furrowed eyebrows, eyes looking into yours. "Don't." You whispered, staying silent as he slowly glanced at your lips again before leaning his head back onto the pillow and sighing. "Why?" He whispered back. "I am not going to be your toy, Jungkook." You stated, sitting up slightly. "I will not let you use me for your pleasure just because you came up with the rule of not bringing people here while we are married." You added, gasping when he suddenly sat up, causing his chest to press against yours, your face inches away again. "I never said anything about us." He replied, tilting his head a bit. "You said you'll never love me." You said in the best straight voice you could muster out, staring deeply into his eyes. Your response made him grin, chuckling softly. "Is everything supposed to be involved with love for you to take it?" He asked. You scoffed, hitting his chest. "Yes, it is. Because I am your wife, even if you don't like it, and you should respect me. I am not a slut that got married to you for your money and to have sex with you." You said quickly in defense, pushing him slightly and standing up to your feet. You wiped your hands away but gasped and exclaimed in surprise when you suddenly got pulled back, feeling your back hit the mattress and seeing Jungkook on top of you. "Then why did you get so alarmed and hurt when those women said that about you? You know that you aren't the things they said you were." He asked.