Chapter 33: New Start

Start from the beginning

(Y/n):Ugh..

I really need to change my habits.

Casually sitting on the other side of the kitchen counter with my shirt off i took the box of cereal on her side then shaking it only to hear it empty. I looked at Akali with an annoyed look as she gulp down the remaining cereal on her bowl.

(Y/n): really?

Akali:What? My workout made me hungry.

I rolled my eyes and stood up on my seat to walk back to the fridge and started rummaging through it i noticed some are newly packed.

I guess mom or Paxton did some groceries for me before hand.

(Y/n):So what brings you here?

Akali:Oh, umm..i was doing my morning workout and while jogging i decided to pass by.

(Y/n):That's a long jog from here to your mansion.

Akali: Y-your house was just on my usual route!

I took a peak at Akali looking at her with a cocked brow.

Akali:W-what? Hey i take my workout very seriously!

(Y/n):Alright alright you dont have to be over protective about it, sheesh.

I went back rummaging through my fridge until i felt Akali presceness on the other side of the fridge i looked to the side seeing her resting her face on door fridge just smiling at me like she wants something.

Ah yes, I know that smile.

Akali:SOooo.... what ya cooking ?

I made a big sigh knowing that she's begging for more food.

(Y/n):alright what do yo-

Akali:Ramen!

Thought so.

(Y/n):1 ramen meal coming right up.

Akali:Yeess! Oh can i aslo borrow your shower? Kinda feel my skin getting all sticky from all that sweat on my jogs.

I was about to speak but i stopped mid way and just gave up at this point.

(Y/n):You know what, fine help yourself is in my room on the right.

I didnt bother anymore because it was Akali anyway cause she would do this alot way back in college since my dorm was much closer to the university so her using my stuff and asking for food as normal week for me and her.

Akali:And clothes?~

(Y/n):yeah ye- woah!

I suddenly felt a hug on my back, which made my move forward almost hitting myself through the fridge while almost dropping the ingredients i was holding.

Akali:Thanks! Oh i also want dumpling if you have any!

She immediately pulled away and ran straight to the bathroom to my room just leaving me holding on to the ingredients on my hands while im at the verge of falling.

(Y/n):seriously whats with her today.

Akali POV

Entering the room i quickly closed the door behind me while feeling my heart fluttering from the small stunt i made a moment ago.

It really isn't the same as it is...

Last night got my head thinking of (y/n)'s answer despite being tipsy, the idea that I really didnt thought about dating (y/n) till now, I mean we had our moment's in college but i just only thought it was our platonic relationship and nothing else well not until last night...i mean dating him would be awesome too, we really got alot in common and we've known each other for a long time but.... i'm scared of our friendship to be ruined if it mess up....i just dont want him to leave.. hence why i didnt really caught any emotional feelings till now.