TEJASSWI

I found myself standing in a dark room "hello! Anybody there?" I shout.
I realised I don't have my phone with me to turn on the torch, I must have left it at Sunny's place. I took a step forward to search for the light switch, it was my own home ofcourse I had an idea where to look for the switch board. I was counting my steps I knew after 9 steps I would find the switch but as soon as I took my last step I fell down, and I kept falling into a deep tunnel like place. I was hell scared, I had nothing to hold on to stop myself from falling further down into god knows where!! "Sunny!!! Karan! Help me please!"
But he didn't come. I was all alone and the tunnel wasn't ending....

I suddenly woke up with a jerk! Sweating, scared and out of Breath, it was 8 in the morning, I have just sleep for an hour and half after I came back from Sunny's place. I usually don't have nightmares, why would I have it now everything was fine with my life. Is it something about Sunny, is he okay? I hope we just make it through this bigg Boss thing, I am already not liking it at all!

I tried to sleep again but it was not happening, I was just thinking about the weird dream I had. Vidhi was also not here that I can talk to her about it,but then I couldn't talk to her about a dream I had about Karan! She doesn't know about us, I was waiting for her to come back from her vacation so that I can tell her. I thought I should call Karan but he will think I am crazy. I decided to avoid it "it's just a dream!!" I thought to myself.

The door bell rang suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts! "Who could it be? It's just 9" I got up wearing my shrug to open the door.

"Karan!!! Are you okay, wh....." Before I could complete my sentence Karan pulled me into a hug.

K- "Take an off for today! I am panicking! I don't want to go to my friends they will say it's just a game show and will ask me to relax when I know I can't. It's scary!!"

T-" okay! Okay! I can't take off, but I can do work from home today! I can manage that! But... You didn't sleep, did you? You just need a good sleep Karan you will be fine!"

K-" I had to shoot a reel! It was the last reel of the series, it had to be shot early morning so after you left I had to finish that up, when Golu left I felt all alone and couldn't stop worrying about my journey in the house!"

T-" Golu??" I asked, it must be someone from his team!

K-" oh Golu!! Yogita, Yogi!! My co-star! She is a friend!! You know my last show...."

T-" oh!! Yeah! Okay! I am sorry, my bad! I didn't realise..." I didn't like the fact she had a nickname for her, I thought only I was this special. But again I don't know him and he said she was just a friend.

K-" that's okay! So I thought I will spend some time with you and then maybe I will feel good!"  I was still upset about someone else having a nickname!! I really wanted to ask him to go home but it was not the right time to start a fight.

T-"You sit! I'll get you some tea!"

K-" No, no! I have already had 4 cups with Golu! We both were really sleepy!" Yeah right!!

T-"I shouldn't have come last night! It's stupid of me, you needed rest and I just arrive without even looking at the time! You can sleep in the bedroom for sometime, till then I will figure out about my WFH  situation, I hope my boss allows me for the same! Come, I will change the bedsheet for you!"

K-" why? I will sleep on the same bedsheet and if YOU don't mind will use your pillow and blanket!! It smells of you!" He said flirting but I was still upset, what the fuck is wrong with me!!

T-" okay!! Just rest!! We will figure out about the breakfast later!" I said and left the room closing it behind me.

It was already 12 I was hungry and Karan was still sleeping. I decided to get up and make some Maggie and boil an egg for myself,
K- "Who eats Maggie for breakfast?"
I jumped hearing his voice all of sudden.

T-" you scared me! I was just hungry, I needed something quick! What will you have? Omlet?" I asked

K-"No I guess I will have bread butter and boiled egg too!!" He replied.

He helped himself with bread-butter and we came in the living room to finish our breakfast/ brunch/ snack whatever it was.

K-" I wanted to ask you something!" He said and I nod my head telling him to continue

K-" should I tell everyone about us! I mean in the show.... You know! If we ever had a conversation about love life or anything?"

T-" Karan! We... Hume abhi sirf ek hafta hua hai sath me!! Aur mein soch rahi thi pehle Vidhi ko bataungi!"

K-" okay!! I understand!" He looked sad.

T-" sorry Karan! I know I am not like the girl you thought you would be with!! But.. I am sorry!!"

K-" it's okay!! I understand, it's too early to declare about us!! Teju I really feel for you!! You trust me na!!"

T-" I do! Karan.. I... I... Really like you too!! I am just feeling a little overwhelmed with everything!! You confessing to me... Us coming together... You going away for so many days... I don't know how to handle all this!!"

K-"Teju!!!"

T-" I like you Karan! And I am scared if.... We just didn't get the time to explore our... Relationship?? If we can call it that!! And now all I want you to focus on the game and win! Don't worry about me, just remember me!! I am here for you!! I will vote for you, and pray for you!!"

I don't know when I had tears in my eyes... I have been so emotional since Karan told me he likes me!! It's such a full feeling!!

T-"can I hug you Karan??"

K-" come here!" He took me in a bone crushing hug!!

K-" I am happy you finally confessed!! Now I can be at peace there!! Mein Jeet ke aunga!! Fir hum sabko bata denge humare bare me! Par meine mummy ko bata diya!"

T-" what?? Sunny!! Ab meri mummy ko pata chal jayega!!"

K-" you mean meri mummy gossip karti hai?"

I don't know if he was serious or joking.

T-" Sunny!! I don't mean it that way!! What I mean is wo baat karenge na aapas me!!"

K-" I know! I am kidding!!" He hugged me again.

K-" hey I really like you!!"
Making me smile!!

T-"kab nikalna hai tumhe?"

K-" tum aaogi? Set par?"

T-" nahi! Mein rone lag jaungi! Also waha media hoga!"

K-" hmmmmm" he said kissing my forehead.

K-" kal shoot hai!! Morning se hi call time hai."

We spend some more time together before he left to finish up with some work.

Precap- kk's entry and Bigg Boss friends!!

_____________________