TEJASSWI

I was telling him all about my past! I could feel him trembling, was it because he was sad or because he was angry!! But angry at who? At me or at Akshay (my ex)? Did he beleive what Akshay said about me? What if he decides to end this before this even start!

"I have never cheated on him Karan!! I can't do that!!! I will never cheat on you even if you are away for 10 years!" I know I was crying even if I didn't wanted to.

I was relieved when he said he will never hurt me and was glad I was willing to give it a chance!

"Should we go in do you want to sleep for a while, it's 9 o'clock. We have been sitting here since 5  in the morning. My back hurts!" He laughed trying to make me laugh and he was successful.

"You are old!" I said.

"But I will go home now! I need to freshen up, brush my teeth and bath!"

K-"why?"

T-" because I do it daily! Duh!"

K- "what I mean is that you can do all of it yahin par! I have spare toothbrush and you can wear my clothes! My tshirt will fit you like a dress!"

T- "I don't have my...." I was hesitant

K-"under garments!!! Tell me your size I can get you a few pairs by the time you freshen up and take a bath!!"

Was it so easy to him!

T-" you will buy lingerie for me!! Just like that!! You are not my boyfriend to that!"

K-" dekh mein to hu Tera boyfriend! Tu abhi nahi hai meri girlfriend, oh par koi nahi ban jayegi! And it's fine it's just pair of clothes, but I will not get you any dress, I want to see you in my tshirt before I go inside that mad house. I will take that tshirt with me so that I will have a piece of you with me!"

It made me so emotional!! He was doing all of this when we were just starting with something I don't know if I could call it a relationship yet! When I was not even ready to confess that I like him.

T- "you don't need to... I will go home and get ready and come back when you are done with your work! You must have to do preparations to go to bigg Boss!"

K-" nahi kal se honge shuru sab kam!! Trials and all! Aaj off hai! Will you come to see my trials and packing I can introduce you to my team!"

T-" No! I have to go to work and it's too early to meet your team! I anyways know Omi!!"

K-" hmmm! I will ask him to look after you when I will be inside the house!"

T-" Karan! Tum itna mat karo mere liye!! You don't have to pity me for my past! I am over it, I am fine! Once you are back, we can you know maybe take this forward and spend more time, I will be even better!"

K-" I don't pity you! I am doing whatever because I want to do it! Mein jaldi wapas aa jaunga! Mein na waha kisi se ladai kar ke mar var me jaldi aa jaunga!"

T- " nahi! Ab ja hi rahe ho to jeet ke ana! Promise me!"

K-" Teju!!! I really like you!"

T-" I know!"
-----------------------------

I was more scared for this relationship now, I just don't know him enough and when I thought I will now get to know him, he is leaving for three months. I want to hold on to this but was this a thing? Were we a thing? Aur hota kya hai bigg Boss me? I have no idea! I have never seen it! Task hote hai? Or is it like dating reality? What the hell?
---------------------------------------

I came back to his place again after some time, as promised! As soon as I ring the bell the door opened and he picked me up in a hug! As he move in (my legs were still not on the ground, as he refused to keep me down) and he literally placed me on his couch, he  ran inside to get me a tshirt!!
It was white and 'FUCK' was written on it in rainbow colours.

"Change! We will have lunch and cuddle to watch a movie!" He ordered and ran to the kitchen showing me his room where I can change.

I came out of the room and was looking for him, when I heard some noise in the kitchen. I slowly moved towards the kitchen and saw him watching some YouTube video on cooking chicken.
"I hope you are okay with chicken! Mein daal order kar lunga ya paneer if you are vegan or vegetarian?" He said as he noticed my presence.

"I am okay with chicken! And you should have asked me! I thought you have someone to cook for you! Why are you doing it?" I asked him taking the ladle from his hand.

"I have given them off too! Kal se yaha bohot mess hone wala hai, sab log honge, Sudeep, my cook, will have to do extra work! Besides I can cook a few things and YouTube always helps!" He said passing me the chopped tomatoes.

When chicken was done and we had our lunch, he asked me what I wanted to watch! Handing me a can of beer after asking me. 1000 times if I can handle alcohol. God this man!! When will he stop treating me like this!!

"Sunny!! You have a bloody dual personality, one side if yours want to date me and other side refuses to believe that I am an adult." I said practically snatching the can from his hand.

"Mein tujhe bigadna nahi chahta! And by the way how do you know my nick name is Sunny!"  He asked "aise Sunny Vunny bolegi to meine pighal jana hai! Mein kitthe javanga!?" Making me giggle.

"Fir kabhi bataungi! Kya dekhenge?" I asked changing the topic.

"You tell?" He asked.

"Ummmm Big Boss! Meine kabhi nahi dekha hai! I will know atleast what to expect!" I said hesitantly and he agreed.
____________________

Badhaiya ji badhaiya!! Ek aur update aur aaj rat Tak it happened in Bombay ka bhi update dungi aur shayad is book ka bhi ek ur chapter. Aaj mein full veli hu kahi jana nahi hai bahar!! Aur Diwali safai me help bhi kar di bolo!! How cute am I?

Comments kyu nahi karte ho?? Also ye book jyada loge ne read bhi nahi Kari hai? Aise kyu? Mein kya karu iske liye? I need help qki meine vidhi name use kar liya hai to suggest me a name jo me similar character ke liye use Karu jo bb me milega kundri ko. Aur Yogita ki jagah par bhi koi name suggest Karo!!
Commmmmmmeeennnnttttt......