"Fries as well?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," she smiled.

"Can I help you?" the friendly waitress approached our table.

"Uh... I'll have four of the kiddy nuggets and fries, please," I began. "One burger and fries... Lettuce, cucumber, carrot, cheese and the meat patty is all I want on that one. Fussy kid," I added, looking at Becca and smiling.

"Uh-huh," the waitress mumbled.

"And I'll get two steak, salad and fries meals, please," I smiled at her.

"Drinks?" the waitress questioned.

"Five chocolate milkshakes, please," I smiled. "And two coffees."

"No worries," the waitress smiled.

Cameron and Zane returned to our table just as the waitress brought over our drinks. I handed a milkshake to each of the kids, and Addy drank hers quickly. Not long after, our meals arrived, and we ate in silence. Cameron left to pay the bill, and I took the kids out to the bathrooms, and then to the car.

We were soon on the road again.

For the next hour, I listened to the two boys throw their toys at each other, the three girls arguing, and Cameron singing to himself to drown it all out, laughing as I asked the girls to stop fighting, and the boys to stop throwing things. I was eventually successful... when we entered the town we'd grown up in, Silverwater Hills.

"We're here, kids!" I grinned brightly. I was excited to see my family.

"Finally!" Becca beamed.

"Yes, we're nearly at nana's house," I smiled.

Five minutes later, we pulled up out the front of my parents' house. I recognised Jenna's car parked there, and my brother Adam was home. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my house. It was my mom's birthday, but the family was more in for a well-deserved catch-up.

Becca raced us all to the door, followed by Lily and Addy. She knocked on the door as we stumbled up the driveway. Zane was being carried by Cameron as he was just about asleep, and Ethan had held my hand surprisingly.

"Rebecca!" mom squealed at Becca. "Lily! Addison! Hello girls!"

"Hello, Nana!" they all said in unison, rushing to hug my mom.

"Hello, Rose," mom smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, mom!" I grinned, running to give her a hug. Ethan followed, reluctantly taking a hug from his Nana. "Happy birthday, mom," I added.

"Thanks, sweetie," mom grinned. "Come in, kids. The others are all here."

We all entered my parents' very familiar house. I'd grown up here myself, but I hadn't set foot in it in over a year. Jenna sat in the living room with baby Wyatt and Ellie, Dane was out in the backyard with dad, Adam and Nathan.

"Hey, Jen!" I grinned.

"Rosie!" she smiled brightly, standing up from the lounge. "Here," she grinned, handing Wyatt over to me. "I just fed him, so he's good for a while. Ellie, come and say hello to Aunty Rosie, please."