Stella Stella Stella

"Hello! I'm Kaia, and this is my sister Violet."

"Hi," Violet cheerfully waves.

"Nice to meet you two. My name's Fleur Green. You guys must be the new neighbors. Right?"

"Yeah."

"How old are you guys? I have a daughter who is 13 years old who could show you around if you'd like."

"I'm 12. Violet is 10. We'll happily meet your daughter."

Fleur offered them in the house, but Violet declined the offer leaving no choice but for Kaia the decline as well.

Soon, another girl comes out from the doorway. Oh no. The second the two meet the spoiled brat Stella Green, they will be corrupted as everyone else on this stupid street.

I can't bear to watch the corruption. I'll see how badly the blond girl ruins them when the two return to their house afterward.

Kaia and Violet's mom unloads boxes upon boxes of things, so I thought I would make my grand hello by helping her unpack. When she was looking I opened one of the boxes for her. As I expected, she jumped back like she witnessed a supernatural experience.

Oh, wait.

I guess seeing a box move itself is considered supernatural.

As time passed Kaia and Violet's mom seemed to forget about me or tried to. It became boring. So boring, in fact, that I had no choice but to watch Stella brainwash her new neighbors.

"Oh, and one more thing about this neighborhood you should know," Stella says to Kaia and Violet, "Your house is possessed!"

For God's sake must I come on this part!?

"What!" Violet jerked. It seemed she was not paying attention until then.

"How so?" Kaia asked tilting her head.

Stella pushed her hair off her shoulder and sat down...

Without even snow pants, like, can this girl be any worse!?!?

...the other two crotch down like normal people would so their legs aren't against the snow.

Stella makes eye contact with them. She makes whatever she will say next look very important and serious.

"Your house is haunted by a ghost!"

"That's not the same as possessed," Violet cuts in.

"Still, haunted! The previous owner of this house died a couple years back. She was never a nice woman, to begin with. She tortured animals, beat up kids, and I am pretty sure," Stella's voice dropped into a whisper, "she is the one who killed my brother."

Author's Note: I came up with the dead brother thing literally just now. Welp, I hoped you liked this chapter.