•14•

[soojin]
Hyunjin wants to eat Budae Jjigae.
Make sure to make it deliciously!
*seen*

Felix sigh then closed the phone. Dragging his sore feet he proceed to take out the ingredients. Turning on the music he dancing a little and makes the lunch.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"you're okay mate?"

Chan just nod his head. "you doesn't look that good tho"

Chan let out a heavy sigh "you know Evelyn?"

"your girl?"

"...yeah.."

"what about her?"

"she doesn't answer to my text, when I call her it goes straight to the mailbox"

"why did she do that?"

"...that's the reason i'm stressin about lately. She never told me anything, about her parents, about her life."

"I believe she had the reason for it.."

"hopefully so Bin.." Chan just smile at Changbin before rubs his face roughly.

Work also had him stressed out, the plagiarism of the song that he currently working on also one of the reason.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Hey-"

A sudden abrupt from Soojin makes Felix jump on his bed. "what do you want?"

Soojin didn't say anything as she approached him who were sit still on the bed.

"tell me.."

Felix raise his eyebrow "tell you what?"

"are you pregnant?"

His blood drained from his face as he stared shockedly at her. "I don't get what you mean by that"

"You can fool Hyunjin, but you can't fool my eyes! I know it!"

"No, I'm not! I'm a man!"

"Then explained it to me the bump that you have" she pointed out at Felix stomach.

He looks down and gasped widely. 'shit!!' he forgot to wear clothes as he lies on the bed earlier due to feeling a bit hot than usual.

"I-i.."

"Does he knows?"

Felix shakes his head. "no he doesn't.."

"want me to tell him?"

Felix eyes widen in fear.. "no!! please.. please don't tell him!"

"why not? He should be know about this. He is your husband.." she smirk

"no!! please.. I plead you.. please don't tell him! I'll do whatever you want! Anything! Just please don't tell him about this!"

"anything...?" Soojin eyebrows raised as her lips formed a playful smirk

"..anything!"

"then get out.. Get out from this house, and divorce with him.. Cause you know, we are getting married soon.."

"..I-"

"you do it or i'll tell Hyunjin!"

"i'll do it! I will get out from this house. And I will file a divorce with him"

"good! And I expected it to be as soon as possible"

Felix just nods and bite his lips.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Hyunjin-ah.. when are we getting married?" Soojin ask while both of them eats dinner.

"..i don't know"

"what?!" she just scoffed. Instead of answering her question, Hyunjin just play with his food. This whole day he hasn't meet with Felix yet.

Even during lunch time, he didn't saw the younger. 'where is he actually'

"..are you listening to what I have been saying?"

Hyunjin looks up and smiles "sorry I was lost in my thoughts. What are you saying?"

"I wanted to ask you, have you seen him?"

"who? Felix? Everyday..why?"

"you didn't notice?"

"...notice what?" Hyunjin face darkened

"his..nevermind.."

"his what Soojin?"

"nothing..but hey, I wanna ask something"

Hyunjin just nods as he take a sip of his tea

"how do you think about a male that can be pregnant"

Hyunjin chokes on his drink. "what..?"

"nothing, I just met a pregnant guy earlier while I was shopping. It never cross my mind that a guy can be pregnant..?"

Hyunjin face grimace in disgust "eww..that's disgusting!"

"you thought so?" Soojin eyebrows raised

"where did you find him?" he ask again

"earlier at—"

before Soojin could finish her word, a loud thud coming from Felix's room. Hyunjin ears perk up and look straight towards the room. As he was about to get up, she hold him "where are you going?"

"There's must he something wrong, I heard a loud thud sound coming from his room"

"don't go~ it must be something unimportant, if anything happens to him he must called for help"

Hyunjin didn't say anything as he sit back down on the chair. Soojin just smirk knowingly that the sound is coming from Felix. He has been eavesdropping since he scared that Soojin actually tell him.

'i'm not gonna let you go that easy Felix! Just watch! i'm gonna make you suffer!'

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Short update yea..just to let you know I am still alive lol 😂..I've been struggling with finding idea and works, but i try to update asap.

Sorry for the long wait 🫶🏻