•8•

Hyunjin POV

Seeing him walk away somehow makes my heart aches. why does it's feels this way? i'm not liking him or whatsoever but I can't point the cause of it.

"baby~"

I snaps from my thought, "yeah, what is it?"

"you're ignoring me~"

"no i'm not. Looks, it already late Soojin I think it's better for you to go back home"

"what? no! are you dismissing me?"

"that's not what I mean by it. Lets go, i'll grab my wallet"

"but-"

I just leave her on the living room going upstairs towards the bedroom. Creaking it open, I look over the bed. There he is, laying on his back while having his feet dangling down.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

3rd person POV

Hyunjin walk closer towards the bed, sit beside Felix who were softly snore.

"is he crying?" he whisper

Hyunjin bend down to look closer at Felix face, study the younger features while tracing the tears trace with his fingers.

"i'm sorry Felix" his hand caress Felix face and shocked when the younger leans towards his touch seeking for warmth.

Immediately a smiles creeps up on his lips, "you're too cute"

without wastinng any time, he scoop up Felix in bridal style just to place him back on the bed properly. "he's too light. Was it because of what I've said to him before?"

Tucking the younger in bed, he fix the younger's bang while his eyes trail down towards Felix feline lips. 'they're look so soft' he thought before closing the gap between the two.

Placing a kiss on Felix lips before pull out. "I'm sorry Lee Felix"

He pulls the comforter to cover Felix body properly before went beside the bed and take out his wallet and keys. Looking back once again before closing the door.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"what's take you so long~" she whined

"i'll cleaned myself first" he lied

"why you didn't tell me, I can cleaned them for you" Soojin say then caress his chest.

"let's just go Soojin-ah"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"let's go grab a drink" she suggest while tapping on Hyunjin arm who were driving

"sure, after this i'll send you home"

"don't wanna stay? You know I've been missing you. You didn't visit me since my last period"

"work has been though lately, I was stressed"

Soojin smiles then massage his thigh, "I can give you massage and help you to relieve it"

Hyunjin just smirk and proceed to park beside the bar. "Let's go Soojin-ah"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"nOo~ i want you to stay wif me~ not wif dat boi~"

"I need to go back home Soojin. You're here in your house."

"nOo! Sleep with me, stay with me"

"I can't" Hyunjin softly shoves her away. He grabs his keys before Soojin tug on his sleeves.