Ch.3

[Yellow! I am baack to make another chapter! I will make edits to the story to make it more smooth! Obviously all the pictures are not mine.]

Narrator:

While Ninja Cat enjoys his time with the ninjalinos, he may of forgot that he was scared of being lost. He also forgot another thing... Or should I say person... People? HE FORGOT ABOUT THE OTHERS!!!

Owlette and Gecko are on a search looking for Romeo since it is more important.

Owlette: "Forget Romeo and his crystal!" I said towards Gecko, "We need to find Catboy! He is not answering our calls..." (Narrator: Kidding, Catboy is way more important.) "We should check the HQ's cameras to see what happened to Catboy. After all he chased after Romeo, and Romeo did not victoriously scream."

Narrator: They went back to HQ where Pj Robot was sweeping the floor waiting for any helping hand or requests. Owlette went up the elevator as Gecko tried to catch up. Pj Robot notices their worry faces, and asks what's wrong? (More like in his language) Owlette said to check the cameras of video tapes that happen outside. Pj robot rolled the tape, and it gave the vision...

THE TAPE:

The peaceful silence of the town has collapsed by a whirring tire. Our drive was Romeo's lab car going very fast. A streak of blue light was behind it before it jumped on the back of the car. The light fades away revealing Catboy's face and the rest of his appearance. Romeo popped his head out of the window. Then, a green light shines bright the entire scene. Soon, a blue light took over, but the entire screen distorted like a crash Tv with no signal. 

Gecko: "What was that!?" "What was that strange light?" "What happened to the cameras!?" "Where is Catboy!?" Before I could ask any more questions, Owlette calmed me down. But I mostly wondered what happened, and where is our best friend? We checked more of the cameras, but whatever the lights were it had damaged it. The only option we have is to investigate. The green light must have been the stolen relic activated. Me and Owlette went to the museum with a broken wall. 

Narrator: They went inside and read the mysterious label description of the green crystal. As it turns out, it has an ancient name called the Animal Matcher. If you were paying attention from the beginning, you know that the crystal can shape shift a person into their animal form. Their looks have hints of their future soulmate or lover. However, there is a dark history behind it...