Ch. 1

(Sorry for not posting for a while. I did not quit! And I will never be! I lost my device that had the story plot since I have a horrible memory. Forgive my apologies, but I may not post things on time.)

Now Let's get to the story now! (By the way, I accept any criticism with grammar and writing, so I can improve)

Narrator: You may think it is easy now with a tiny experience as a cat, but he is lost somewhere in a huge town! Everywhere you look, the buildings look the same at every turn! Connor's parents always say never go too far in the large town or else you won't find your way.

  As calm as he can, he leaped onto the roof to look for any signs of his friends, but couldn't find any. With stress, he can't recognize the place. (Of course he forgot how to become a calm hero) Connor looked at his paws and sigh... Suddenly, he heard a gasp and giggling. As a cat using his excellent hearing, he followed the sound. Each step on concrete, each step on street paint, and each step on nearby grass. Soon, Connor halted to realize where it was coming from. His paws keep getting closer to the blue figure. It was Night Ninja gazing at a comic. He was by himself and silently counting to 40. "30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, ... 40!" Night Ninja set down his comic only to be face to face towards a blue cat. 

(BOOM!!! Chapter 1 is completed. Leave a nice comment and tell me what you think?  :D   )

(277 Words)