☼︎☽︎16☾︎☼︎

Începe de la început

"𝐔𝐡𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡! 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞." Taehyung said giggling and ran to bring his Y/n noona.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?" Taehyung whined.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧!" Y/n said glaring at her cousin who gulped in fear but he knew very well that his Y/n noona won't do anything to him.

Finally both the cousins went outside after Y/n checked herself on the mirror for the last time. She looked gorgeous in her floral frock with a light woolen cardigan to compliment with the cool weather of Zurich. Her hair open with minimal makeup on her face.

As soon as Y/n reached the living room where her date was already waiting for her, her eyes fell on the most handsome man she ever saw.

She could see her date wearing a black minimal suit with his long black hair having a stylish mullet. His eyes sharp, his skin pale, his cute little lips. Everything about the man in front of her screamed perfectness. And weirdly or not but she felt as if she saw that face somewhere else. His face reminds reminds her of someone.

 His face reminds reminds her of someone

Yoongi was shocked. So shocked because the female standing in front of him was the same female he saw few days back at the park when he was clicking pictures for his New Zealand clients.

Yoongi stepped forward and forwarded his hand after introducing himself. Y/n happily took his hands smiling

And finally went for their date after biding bye to Mrs.Kim and Taehyung.

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." Yoongi said as he first opened the door of front seat near the driver's seat.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the driver's seat.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐧, 25 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭." Y/n said smiling but got confused when she saw the shocking expression on Yoongi's face.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 26 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐁𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧." Yoongi said.

Hearing Yoongi's intro, Y/n got shock. But what she was thinking can that be possible?

"Is she Y/n? The same Y/n from my childhood? I am not sure but I will have to cross-check before I ask her if she remembers me or not." Yoongi thought in his mind and started the car to drive off to their destination.

That day Yoongi got hope. Hope that he might have found his Y/n once again. Hope that the female sitting in front of him might be the one he have always wanted to meet ever since these years passed on.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ :)

ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs!

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.