07

(Luke's pov)
The last thing that I expected when Calum and Ashton first met was for them to be sexually attracted to each other. Now, I knew Calum wasn't too sure on what his sexuality was but I didn't expect him and Ashton to get so flustered. I really have no room to talk because the first day I met Michael we were already sucking dick so...
that's besides the point anyways. After me and Michael finishing up in the other room we casually strolled into the living room (well as casually as one came after learning that your soon to be partner has a kitten kink).

There we saw Calum and Ashton wearing mirroring expressions of mortification and lust. At first I didn't understand why they were acting this way, but then I made the mistake of looking downwards and caught a glimpse of some pretty bad boners. I have never laughed so hard in my life until that day.

"aHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHA CALUM AHAH ASHTON AHAHAH OH LORD" was all that I could get out of my mouth at that moment.

Calum's angered expression shut me up for the time being, but that doesn't mean that when their backs were turned I didn't do obscene hand gestures...

"just wait" I whispered in Michael's ear
"Calum will stick it in in no time"

I guess Ashton heard because under his breath he attempted to whisper

"I'll show him who's daddy"

Calum's face turned Crimson and Ashton's turned brighter if that's even possible.
---------------------------------------------
I rlly apologize for the short ass chapters, I'm writing on my phone in a car so..
we almost have 700 reads you guys are bomb af
-Anya