06

(Calums pov) ...surprise motherfuckers

Meeting Ashton was nothing short of extraordinary. He literally looked like a gift from God with his strong jawline, prominent bicep muscles, and striking hazel eyes. Not to mention a giggle that could turn the devil into a family man.

It's safe to say that I'm infatuated with him and I haven't even said my name yet. I stood there dumbfounded as Michael introduced us then proceeded to go somewhere to suck face with Luke.

Maybe it was my awestruck expression or the drool dripping down my face but Ashton seemed to pick up on my amazement and smiled so wide I was sure that I had died and went to heaven. I resorted to Christianity that day because I was so sure that God had taken his true form and was standing in front of me laughing like an idiot.

"I-Im uh, yea uh I'm Cal- Calum" I managed to stutter out.

"Hi Cal, wait can I call you that?" he asked.

"Oh uh-yea um yea definitely you can call me, Uh what- whatever you wa-want"

He giggled at me stuttering once again and its safe to say that the small sound that escaped from those ruby red lips gave me a quite painful boner. What I felt at the moment was something so far beyond embarrassment that I don't even know what to call it. Ashton's eyes flitted down to my growing problem and his cheeks blushed more than I though possible. His eyes grew wide and his mouth fell open.

At this point my cheeks were so hot you could probably cook an egg on them. We stared at each other and I was surprised to see that he too was a horny motherfucker.

"Fuck"
------------------------------------------
heres a short chapter that I wrote on the bus,,,fuckboys screaming in my ear smh.
I added some Cashton for you horny fucks;))
luv u
-anya