Pleased

He took his time leisurely, hunting her moist lips harshly. Her body got stiffened and her eyes rolled in up weirdly because of no air, And she fought vulgarly with her imprisoned moves to get rid of it unconsciously.

Kk had the sinful pleasure of seeing her hardships and struggles at this stage. That he had never seen her any reaction until he lose his sense, and broke his boundaries of humanity. without her expressions or reaction, his pleasure was incomplete.

Dr.Karan Kapoor, kk knew from his professional experience where is the tolerance of the human body limited.

So he played his heart out heroically, till he was satisfied with his toy. until his inside demon get enough for the day.

He let go of his doll's lips and gave up, leaving her laboriously panting figure over the counter in that same position.

She coughed with teary eyes while struggling to catch her breath holding her chest, and supporting herself on the counter.

Kk was coming closer to her again when she had no idea that the lion is once again on its hunt.

He picked her up in her waist like a feather and put her on the cold countertop. He walked around the bar while eyes glued only on her, and bends down to the refrigerator for getting something.

Before she could analyze the damage going to be done, was pulled back on his toned chest by her hair causing a lot of pain. And he encircle his iron-hard arm behind and held her slender throat pumping his muscles in shirt sleeve.

Haseena holds on to the granite corner of the surface to balance her body not to fall.

He bent down to her ear level resting his other palm on the countertop, nuzzling her right ear with his sharp pointed nose sensually.

" you wanted to ask something,...... Mrs.Kapoor "
He embossed the MRS.KAPOOR part.

Haseena try hard not to fumble but ended up gulping every single word she ever pronounced.

He gradually began to feel her soft neck in his hold, like a comprehension in advance for his next move.

"Come on...., you are wasting your chance to open those juicy lips which I rarely let you with mine"

Kk said with closed eyes feeling her soft, smooth hair on her nape.

" its... Its am.. Ammii's........., I need to go to ammi's place tomorrow." Haseena claimed.

" oh... You NEED to go.... That's awesome."

while saying He took her earlobe in between his sharp teeth. And bit it harshly.

" AaHa.... Haaa...ahaaa " Haseena shivered in pain.

" so... You NEED to go ... Hmmmm....?"
He needed to hear it another way, another form not this way.

"I wish, if you allow me, Mr.Kapoor, please."
she corrected her statement while tightening her eyelashes in disgust.

"that's nice,....."
he sucked on the reddened earlobe, due to his torture.

"so what's the special occasion of this great reunion of you and your Ammi, Mrs.Kapoor?"

"It's ammi's birthday, tomorrow."

" then,...?"
his lips traveled all the way to her collarbone by then.

" I have planned to visit her in the evening"

" ohh.. So, we HAVE PLANS.. !"
His teeth dig into her collarbone mercilessly.

" Pleaseeeeee..... No... Noo....ahaa " Haseena screamed, her blood shooted eyes flashed one.