Crushed

I placed my half-filled vodka glass on the bar counter, hearing her rhythmic footstep on the stairs. My eyes automatically ended at the huge wooden big ben clock.

'So, Mrs.Kapoor, you crossed the limit again.'
Dr.Karan Kapoor smirked having a different shine in his blue eyes.

He waited in that same posture purposely which can totally ignore another person. And he knew at the end of his inward count the door will fell open.

Within a few seconds, cared not to make unwanted noise, without even a stepping sound someone entered in black slack pants and a neatly tucked-in light peach color buttoned-down shirt with a high ponytail.

"Hi, my love.."

his gaze only set on the glass of vodka he was swinging in his left hand.

Her track ended there hearing him. Lady in her mid-twenties knew what exactly these sweetness-dripped words meant.

She steals a glare here and there to avoid meeting his eyes. Those evil desperate eyes she never wanted to look into.

He gets down from the bar stool and stands leaning on the bar counter resting his weight on both arms, flaunting his athletic toned body. And poured another round of liquor and had one sip.

"You made me wait, you know how I hate making me wait for someone."

Dr.Kapoor traces the shape of the chilled surface of his glass with his index fingertip.

She fumbled badly seeing what comes over her way. The instinct of her past experience signaled, her to escape. And knowing very well how vulnerable her move is, she still took a step back slowly and another gradually.

In a rough move, he grabbed her wrist and caged her tiny figure in between the counter and him.

Her face was in lower angel ,and his eyes stuck on his weakness on her face. The beauty spot on her left side upper lip.

'Oh God how He wanted to trace it down...! And, kiss on it, taste it......!'

"gosh.... !She looks gorgeous even in these nerves situation." karan blrred.

Before She gathered her sense about what happened at the speed of light, her moves were in his captivity.

A hard liquor smell in his heated breath gave her a wildly dangerous warning sign. Intoxicants made people overpower their senses but in this monster's case, in addition, intoxication aroused his desires with another level of stamina and evilness.

In the fully air-conditioned bar area, her forehead had sweat beads.

Her body was fully locked between his insanely strong paws. He offered his glass near her lips and she looks away in disgust, but he forced the glass on her lips ignoring the objection, and his lower body against hers limiting her moves.

She shook her head sides and tightened her lips into a thin line avoiding getting drunk by force.

She doesn't consume any liquor, never in this man's hands. But he is not ready to back off.

" let me please you with my hospitality Mrs. Kapoor. You may be tired after long working hours out there ignoring your husband's orders. Isn't it?"

He rounds his free arm and grabs her in the waist harshly, pouring the golden color liquid on her closed lips slowly and sensually in a random pattern.

She gulped down making wet her saliva-drained throat In the fear of his weird action.

Vodka trickled down willingly with no hurry through her chin and soft neck, then her toned cleavage then into her body, touching her bare skin and causing goosebumps all over her body.

That one view gained heavenly pleasure to his bulged eyes. He touched her through the transparent wet shirt which sticks into her skin and visible innerwear outlines, with his nude eyes.

Hunger, ... Hunger for her fascinating body, .... hunger for burning her into ashes was there like a flaming fire in his wide-open eyes caused by intoxication but his evil mind.

He tilted on her in the same position and inhale the nape of her neck touching the tip of his nose deliberately.

" ahhh..... your smell made me want more of you, honey.... and more closest to you!"

He wickedly laughed before ripping her shirt's sleeves, in one go.

" It's disturbing my view."
he traced her bare sholder downwards.

Her widened eyes, and held breath was evidenced of what she is going through at the moment.

" please, ple... eease Mr.Kapoor, not today. Please Let me go, please."

The well maintained man ignored her feeble or authority-less request and is busy in his mesmerizing view and licked his lips like a hungry vampire who is eager for blood, coming closer to her shivering lips.

"I loved to see this helpless, scared, hopeless Mrs.Kapoor satisfied by me.

To see Pleased by my lovemaking to you.

For hearing, you begging me for mercy"

He whispers in his ear.

"And till your body gave up, on me" he groaned in.

She tightened her fist in disgust, and waited for what coming her way.

He captured her plump lips in between his and bit them making her moan in pain inside his mouth. that aroused him more. He grabbed her waist inside the ripped shirt, digging his long fingers into her bare back providing more access to her mouth.

There were her tiny hands in an unsuccessful attempt to push off his stone-hard chest.

And he disgraces her weakness by clutching her both hands behind her back in his one-fist grip while doing his main job in full force.

He parted her lips sucking them on separately one by one. He was losing his mind in her while his pace was too high it couldn't give even the space to her airflow and that made her choke, in the struggle for breath her whole body arched backward flaunting her perfect big mounds forming a flexible human bow in his hands.

She struggles under his torture but had no guts to push him back. or stop him. it's her destiny that made her end up in this mess.

To be continued...

Guess who is the Mrs.kapoor?

I have given clues...