Mystery

the light rain turned into a heavy storming one when no xxx- 5555- 555 white color BMW SUV halted under a massive porch area beside the rows of huge pillars.

   Thunder and lightning strike lightning up the area like daytime. Slightly forested mansions premises under milky lights of lightning create a mysterious scenario.

  Haseena cursed her stars while handing over the keys to the guard who waits at her car door for door duty.

' It's already ten minutes late.'
Haseena clutched her shovel.

  She flew the vehicle over all the way from Ammis' place, but the rain and the traffic block held her into trouble.

   Her eyes fell on the garage shelter with the hope to see his land cruiser has gone.

   And what luck! there was a void between his favorite sports cars.

   Haseena turned to go but she pulled herself back, and think for a while gazing at the enamored glass double door.

   She crept into a separate entrance towards the third floor from inside the mansion. There was no need for a tip-toeing cause of the soft carpet over the floor, still the over-cautious made her do that.

   Haseena was standing at the fingerprint sensor lock a few minutes back. She was least worried about getting caught while gate-crushing. Because the second floor does not allow house helpers when residents are present and the third one is strictly prohibited for anyone for any time.

    Haseena slide her salwar shoulder a bit off and take off the fabric plaster on her shoulder blade.

   She was not so sure about this but a try is not waste any day. Specially When you are only left with an unfair battle.

   The Plaster had put on the thick dust layer, sticky side on the side railing and put it on the sensor with the pressure of her thumb.

   A disturbing alert sound made her rooted to her feet. Haseena shook her head in an attempt to gather herself.

   There were not many hopes of succeeding in her adventure still she got disappointed badly, about the chance she got what she was waiting for so long.

   Haseena gets alerted to the sleek noise of a creaking metal door far somewhere or, is that inside his so-called lab?

  She felt a sudden rush of her adrenaline. Look here and there in confusion and run towards the stairs to the first floor.

   Before she could vanish in the dark, a long chuckle of light fell on the other corner of the corridor. Haseena was stunned for a second but grabbed herself behind a wall Piller and a wicked smile appears on her lips with a different spark in her eyes.

*****************************

  First, it was a weak attempt to move the middle finger. Then an abrupt try to clutch the quilt in the grip.

   There was a fight going on under her heavy eyelashes, she wanted to pull them open but Her body was still under the effect of the medicine.

  There was a movement in her sweatened neck after a few seconds, it seems like her throat is all dried. Before even thinking of forcing open her eyes, she tried moist her lips which she could not feel anymore due to the dehydration and strong dose of medicine.

  Her forehead crisscrossed with the signing of a pain when she tried to dip her own lips to wet them. It all tasted salty and awful.

" Ahaah...., mmmhh..."

a whine escaped.

  She could hear the windstorm outside, the dripping sound from the roof corners, and the sound of tree trunks brushing into each other. She heard a door opened and close and a fading footstep from her... It Got Vanished into the far end.