Anti void

Reapers eyes blinked open with a confused look, where was he?

Did...he just die?? Wait who was he again?

He thought confused and sat up, looking around with a puzzled look, where is this? Why does he feel more tired then usual? What was the usual amount he was tired anyways?

Why did he have bones that were black!? He's a skeleton!? Wait, how did that happen...?

...is this the anti-void...? He wondered, glancing around, is he error? No can't be, he looks...different then how error looks like...

He's got a...cloak  on...? Wait..the only one he knew about that had a cloak on...was reaper....his eye sockets widen a little bit, was he reaper sans? His memories...were a bit weird, he doesn't remember being reaper sans and he was pretty sure he just died...did he end up as an error reaper sans somehow?

He doesn't thing anyone made anything about an error reaper sans before...this is new territory, like holy shit.

Is his magic the same or more different? Considering what error can do versus what reaper can do regular....and no becoming an error reaper...shit, he's going to have to figure it out.

He thought, should he keep the name reaper anyways? He is an error now as well...maybe errored death....? He'll have to figure out what to call himself soon before he leaves the anti-void.

For now, he should probably practice some magic, he thought, hugging himself a little, this is going to be a little annoying....

Wait...he's not feeling any bones when hugging himself...what?

He titled his head down to look and carefully pull his shirt up to check if he was missing any rubs and froze up.

Oh shit...right there, in the middle of the ecto body that was summoned, was a tiny little white soul.

He stared at it with shock, is it even fine to practice magic at the moment!?

Does the little souling feed from his magic? Should he need a way to find food to eat just for the souling!? What should he do?

He dropped his shirt and moved his arms, kinda panicking on what he should do.

'Lol, what an idiot. Panicking.'

'Hehehe yeah'

'Wait was that a tiny souling!?'

'Don't make fun of the new momma.'

'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

'Oh for the love of god shut up.'

He froze up again, damn it, he's going to have to deal with voices in his head too now?

He flipped them off just for the heck of it, might as well.

'Gasp! That was rude!'

'Lol, flip them off again!'

'Guys shut up, also what should he be called?'

'Well he is a reaper and an error at the same time.'

'Squeak'

'A MOUSE!? Ahhhhhh run for it!'

'Hehe Lol. We are voices we don't have a body idiot.'

He let out an annoyed groan, "oh shut up already."

The voices went silent...for about five seconds, 'hheeyyyy my boi talked!'

'You didn't even say that right idiot.'

'DANCE TIL YOUR DEAD!'

'Oh my fucking-I swear, if you had a physically body I will rip you apart.'

'God thing I don't. Lol'

He let out an annoyed groan, his head in his hands now, they weren't going to shut up, oh well. At least he won't be lonely and maybe they might have ideas on how to do this...with the souling and all...

'Nope got no clue.'

'It's different for each multiverse, we haven't been here that long and there hasn't been any other pregnancies but you so far.'

'Meh.'

'Guys, quiet a little bit. What are you going to name the souling? :)'

'Did you just put a smiling face somehow despite talking?'

':)'

'I will bitch slap you.'

"Wait, you can hear my thoughts? Great, no privacy around here." He said out loud, flipping them off again.

'Not much of it, only some parts of your surface thoughts can we hear. Everything else is silent.'

';) don't worry! We will do our best to help you with the souling.'

'Yeah, no deities have any hold on us.'

'Yeah, stupid bitch dropped up too soon.'

')37582$'

'Bruh, talk English.'

'Hehehehe'

He would have slammed his face into a wall, but didn't. There wasn't any walls anyways and he wasn't going to slam his face to the...ground?

It just feels like he's floating, not on the ground.

Well he's not surprised, reaper can float and fly due to his wings.

Wait, what kind of multiverse is this?

'Uhh it was supposed to be a somewhat forced god of destruction but like, you can't go and destroy an aus anyways because your pregnant anyways.'

'Yep, dumb bitch left before noticing anything wrong. Hehe.'

'This multiverse is a weird one though, you might not like it.'

'Oof. Rip.'

He let out a small sigh, how weird can one multiverse be anyways? Was it like a swap roles or something?

He wondered where his first came from, well, from his old life as reaper. Not as some human creator.

Maybe he'll find out one day. Oh well.

It's not like anyone is looking for him anyways.

~meanwhile, in another multiverse~

A lot of panicking sans fled from an angry geno while the papyrus's watched while drinking tea or some other random drink.

____*_____*_____*____*_____*____*__
Finished with 906 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Voices talking- 'hey'
Error reaper talking- "oh great."

Also how do you like the drawing? I did my best.

Also what kind of multiverse do you think this is. :)

Hmm only reason I'm posting this before I even start the next chapter because I wanted some ideas and what kind of nickname for error reaper to have.

And ideas for a name for the souling.

And I wanted to see you all guess what kind of multiverse this is.

Etc

Xxxx