p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

He sees set of people surrounding jungkook , voices which sound familiar.

" WHERE IS THE CONSTELLATION PLATE DAMMIT!!! " someone yells in anger.

He sees jungkook spit out blood on them , and further hears his husbands agonizing screams...then he sees jungkook crying out blood , his nose bleeding as well.

That is enough to have him jolt up , horrified to the core at what he had just seen....only to feel something running out of his nose , dabbing the spot a little with his finger to find blood on it.

" Fuck!" He whisper yells , the spell is powerful and with his soulmate far away he's weak.

He gets up , heading to the bathroom to wash his face....taking some pills as well. Coming back into the room to find jungkook shifting uncomfortably in his sleep , getting under the covers with him.

A sharp gasp slipping out at the sudden pull from jungkook , blushing as jungkook buries his face in tae's neck , murmuring against his skin.

" What's wrong my king " taehyung asks out of concern , massaging jungkook's scalp.

" nightmares......" Jungkook sounds tired and worn out , it was shallow but taehyung heard.

Not wanting to get teary again , he sighs...pecking the side of jungkook's head.

" its okay baby , i'm here....no one will hurt you , never again "

And taehyung means it , he'd lay them all to waste if they dare to hurt his flesh and bone.

He smiles softly , feeling jungkook bask into his comfort...both of their limbs entangled under the cozy covers , which lures him into a sound sleep.

Not before finalizing his thoughts and making up his mind , what jungkook went through is strange...seems like they were searching for something , of what importance is that thing? and how is it linked to jungkook? .

The fact that he saw them using chants , sends a signal that it could be a mystical situation as well , he didn't know the arabs have witches .

Did they find what they were searching for? If not , why did they stop?.....did they make jungkook king to cover up their deeds or did something else gruesome happen because according to some , the old king was brutally murdered in cold blood by this new king.

Taehyung sighs in distress , he has a lot to uncover and doesn't know where to begin but one thing he's sure of is the reason jungkook suffered a memory loss , when trying to get into his head , he only came across bad memories , he felt his power draining .

Jungkook has a protection spell casted in his head , that's why he felt so fogy and unusual when getting to his head , whatever they were trying to do must have fired back on them causing the given situation....

Jungkook's memory is not lost , just his good ones are locked and the bad ones are at the surface , serving as a protective barrier , so that if anyone tries to get into his head...that's all they'll see and withdraw.

But taehyung knows that the " memory spell" is not supposed to make you loose your memory entirely , except those fucking maggots went too far on jungkook.

" i have to find the witch that caused you this pain dear....no one deserves to suffer like you did , oh my poor baby....i know what it feels like to have your brain fried.....you'll be fine , i'll help you recover " taehyung thinks , helping him recover will be easy since he has gotten rid of the poisonous pills causing damage.

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥