~You Must Be Lying :

Start from the beginning

"More than three months." She answered and licked her bottom lip, "List-"

"Shut up please." He cut her off as his father was making his way towards them.

"He-" He frowned looking at Yani standing in their entry. Were they still friends ? He shook his head not wanting to go too deep in that issue. It wasn't his business. But he had to make sure that his son was alright though, "What is she doing here ? Y'all are talking again ? " He questioned ignoring the young girl's presence. She betrayed his child and hurt his feelings. He didn't like her anymore.

"Uh..." RJ trailed off hesitating between telling him the truth now or wait. But he got beat at it before to take his decision.

"I'm carrying your grandchild." She said bluntly and smiling.

Richard laughed shaking his head, "Good joke, kids. It was really funny. Well, I'm leaving y'all alone." He started walking away.

"But it's not a joke. This is the truth ! "

"Yani, shut the fuck up ! Damn ! "

She shrugged, "It's better if your parents know it now than later. We're going to be a family, aren't we ? "

What was wrong with her ?

He didn't know who this girl was anymore. Before, she would've not acted like this. She was someone else and he didn't like that new person. At all. He wanted his Yanisha back. His best friend and not that...

He didn't know what to call her. He looked her up and down totally disgusted. His feelings were less stronger, but they were still there. He was disliking himself for liking that girl. She became bad news.

Trevor ruined her.

Richard stopped walking and turned around, "What did she say ? She's..." He took a deep breath joining his hands like for a prayer and closed his eyes. In fact, he was praying. He was praying for this story to be fake. His son was too young to be a father, his other children were too young to be aunts and uncles, Tina's mother was too young to be a great-grandmother and Tinashe and him were too young to be grandparents.

Everybody was too young for that.

"Dad...I'm sorry. I-" He closed his mouth as his father raise his hand shaking his index finger, still with his eyes shut.

"I'm not about to get angry." He said talking more to himself than the two teenagers. He exhaled finally opening his eyes, "TINASHE ! "

Tina, who was upstairs taking a break from her work and helping Rosetta to do her hair in her room, heard her husband yell and immediately wondered what was going on for him to be so loud. She rolled her eyes hoping that Jessie bitch wasn't back here or she was really going to kill one or two people.